Lindsey Graham Tells James Comey: "See You Soon"

Originally published at: Lindsey Graham Tells James Comey: “See You Soon” | Infostormer.com

Now that the Russia hoax has been fully exposed as the bullshit that it always was, former FBI Director James Comey posted this weird tweet of himself in the woods.

So many questions. pic.twitter.com/66KaR52Kk8

— James Comey (@Comey) March 24, 2019

Lindsey Graham responded telling him, “see you soon.”

Could not agree more.

See you soon. https://t.co/KNGzyDizdq

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) March 25, 2019

So it looks like Graham intends on calling him to testify in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee which he now chairs.

But if there’s anybody who is going to take the fall for this treasonous coup attempt it would be Comey. He’s pissed off people on both sides of the aisle with his chicanery. Of course I’m not holding my breath that this will happen. Most likely all of these traitors who orchestrated this hoax won’t see a single day in prison.

Look at Hillary Clinton. That bitch is guilty of all sorts of crimes and nothing has happened to her.

Who knows though, maybe I’ll be pleasantly surprised but I’m not expecting to be.

2 Likes

they all have 9/11 dirt on each other… that event has done much more than just take America to war on lies for the Jews, it holds our entire government hostage to The Swamp. All of this idiotic saber-tweeting is a show for the cameras. Graham is a limp-wrist, neocon turd who cut his teeth on the McCain treason-train. now that Big-Daddy McCain is dead, he’s pretending to have courage with a show for ‘the faithful’. why anyone would have faith in our failed system of government is anyone’s guess but they keep joining the corrupt US military so there ya have it. … “there’s a sucker born every minute”

1 Like