Liberal Whore Raped in Sanctuary City

well, i’m just guessing but this looks like a liberal woo-man to me. she lives in Seattle and was raped by a hommie-tard who was dodging a Texas arrest warrant. Seattle welcomed him in with no background check. so the blond woman goes into the bathroom and DOES NOT LOCK THE DOOR behind her. mistake #1. so the tard enters and locks the door behind him… geesh… and now the sanctuary slut is in deep sanctuary doo doo. so he then rips off her clothes and rapes her but the commotion draws the attention of employees who come to her aid otherwise he’d have likely strangled her. WTF is wrong with women (and men for that matter)? first of all, everyone should ALWAYS CARRY A KNIFE. not sometimes, ALWAYS. i never step foot out of the house without a weapon of some kind and i’m a guy who lifts weights and has been doing a boxing workout all my life. and i’m living in a very safe area. this slut is in A SANCTUARY CITY with homies everywhere. the other thing is that if you don’t have a weapon all you must know is EYES AND BALLS, EYES AND BALLS. so she’s a victim waiting to be raped and she got raped.

so she goes public with her story and the liberals attack her because they understand that homies are all just a bunch of cool dudes down on their luck and need pussy. she should have understood this and encouraged him to fuck her in her ass but she has no compassion…

i can tell just by looking at this guy that his character has been impugned by a liberal slut. he’s pleading NOT GUILTY and i’m confident that the liberal legal system will do the right thing and give him an award for bravery.

1 Like