Las Vegas: Scholars Steal Car and Run Over Bicyclist

Originally published at: Las Vegas: Scholars Steal Car and Run Over Bicyclist | Infostormer.com

In Las Vegas, a couple of scholars who were well on their way to becoming doctors and engineers stole a car and ran over a man riding his bike with the stolen car. The bike rider is now dead. They filmed the entire thing before being arrested by police.

Two Las Vegas scholars steal a car then commit a hit and run on an unsuspecting car before hitting and killing a random man on a bicycle.

They murdered that man for laughs.

Have you had enough yet? pic.twitter.com/NkJAtnUpbN

— Paul Hookem 🇺🇸 (@PaulHook_em) September 16, 2023

🚨Las Vegas juveniles involved in two hit-and-run crashes after stealing Hyundai & recording their crimes. One of their victims, a 64 yr old male, was riding a mountain bike & later died of his injuries. Both juveniles were caught by LVPD.

TikTok generation, smh! 🫤 pic.twitter.com/k4o0bKqQip

— Joanne (@NewportBeachNBT) September 16, 2023

Such a shame to think that these scholars who were just getting their life on track were arrested for this. Just think of all the great contributions to society they could have made. I blame institutional racism, the patriarchy and slavery for this gross injustice.

8 Likes

first degree murder… I’m sure that mammy will tell the court that “heez-a gu-boy…”.

3 Likes

Reverse the races and it would be a national news story with racial overtones but since they’re niggers, it will get local coverage at best.

He was a retired police chief in California. Notice they said he “died” instead of killed.

https://snbc13.com/andreas-probst-california-retired-police-chief-died-in-las-vegas-hit-and-run-bicycle-accident/

3 Likes

In my society, they would be hung from the nearest tree right after the 1-day trial since their guilt is so evident.

6 Likes

yeah, instead of “murdered”.

5 Likes

they deserve life in prison but we all know it will be a few years tops cuz they be “juveniles” and sheeeeit

4 Likes

He was police chief in Bell, CA. He retired in Las Vegas. It’s like going from frying pan into fire. Videos like this are the reason I advocate televised castration. Niggas need to see and feel pain. Much like pit bulls, you need to ride herd on the animals 24/7.

4 Likes

don’t be dissin my pits! I lost my pit in 2001 and I miss her more than words can describe. Just today at Home Depot a woman had a HUGE male pitty on a leash and I gave him big rubs and love. he didn’t want me to leave.

3 Likes

And now for a few words from the would-be astronaut’s mammy:

OIP - 2023-09-12T111121.666

4 Likes

Again again again. Niggers purposely specifically, juuuuust randomly picking White people to victimize and murder. Agitated and instigated by the jews. They jews really mind fucked White people when they said Niggers were human and their lives matter.

5 Likes

When I saw the video, that could have been me or any one of my bike-riding family on that road. We ride just like that all the time.

Every media report I read about this did everything they could to cover up the race of the “juveniles” - who were obviously not White (otherwise their names and faces would have been revealed).

Let me guess: The juveniles have been “released to the custody of their parent” to away trail in a juvenile court. Wouldn’t be surprised if “all charges are dropped.”

They should receive the death penalty.

2 Likes

Its time to bring back segregation.

3 Likes

we went past that point. we are heading for something much bloodier.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.