Kwanzaa is a Fake Holiday Made Up by a Criminal Nigger in the 1960s

Originally published at: Kwanzaa is a Fake Holiday Made Up by a Criminal Nigger in the 1960s | Infostormer.com

Kwanzaa is a totally fake holiday and you have all these ZOG assholes celebrating it.

Michelle and I send our best wishes to families celebrating Kwanzaa this holiday season. Today begins a week-long celebration of African-American heritage and culture. As folks gather to light the Kinara, we hope you have a happy Kwanzaa. pic.twitter.com/zgsyugVPYE

— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) December 26, 2022

We wish all those celebrating a peaceful, joyous Kwanzaa. pic.twitter.com/m1AZvzPcSB

— President Biden (@POTUS) December 26, 2022

When I was growing up, Kwanzaa was a special time in our home. Today, my family and I are reflecting on the seven principles. Happy Kwanzaa! pic.twitter.com/w1pFOIUU9G

— Vice President Kamala Harris (@VP) December 26, 2022

Joyous Kwanzaa! We hope the seven days of celebration are filled with unity, family, faith, & joy. #HappyKwanzaa pic.twitter.com/0yKZTJz65t

— U.S. Department of Education (@usedgov) December 26, 2022

Happy first day of #Kwanzaa to everyone celebrating! pic.twitter.com/wMMt6kFpmb

— Rep. Ted Lieu (@RepTedLieu) December 26, 2022

Kwanzaa was made up by a criminal nigger professor named Ron Karenga back in the 1960s. He also appeared to be some type of informant/dupe/stooge for the FBI.

He was later convicted of imprisoning and torturing women which is arguably his best attribute.

It is not a real holiday. It was meant to be some sort of week long Christmas replacement for blacks.

The whole thing is retarded, especially when you consider who invented it. It is just funny that these people are telling everyone how great it is to celebrate a fake holiday invented by some nigger who tortured women.

3 Likes

all the court transcripts of his kidnapping and torture of the black women have disappeared. He was given a nice teaching gig in Californica after he was released from prison early.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.