Krispy Kreme Giving Out Free Doughnuts to the Vaccinated

Originally published at: Krispy Kreme Giving Out Free Doughnuts to the Vaccinated | Infostormer.com

Krispy Kreme is giving out free doughnuts to people who have taken the coronavirus vaccine. A year’s worth of them in fact. The Jews at CNN think this is great.

Krispy Kreme has come up with a way to make getting the Covid-19 vaccine extra sweet. Through the end of the year, if you take your vaccination card to any Krispy Kreme location in the US, you can get a free glazed doughnut each day. https://t.co/v6P9tB3eZS

— CNN (@CNN) March 23, 2021

I can’t remember the last time I ate a doughnut, but I have no desire to eat doughnuts. Maybe fat people do but I sure as hell don’t.

Whatever the case, a free doughnut is not going to do a damn thing to make me want to take this satanic gene-altering mRNA vaccine. We don’t even know what the hell these things are doing to people’s bodies. It’s mass human experimentation.

Unfortunately, there will be a significant number of dumbasses who will literally decide to take these weird vaccines just for these free doughnuts.

What we are seeing is a system emerging where people who take the coronavirus vaccine will be rewarded with special privileges. The people who refuse to take it will be treated as outcasts and pariahs. It will be sort of like what we are seeing now with people who refuse to wear masks. In many places, you literally can’t do certain things or receive services without wearing one in many cases now.

3 Likes

Cytokine storms, Antibody-Dependent Enhancement and other mechanisms described here.

2 Likes

Nobody has any idea what the long term impacts of this vaccine are going to be. Some of the short term impacts that have already been documented are bad enough.

3 Likes

Let me guess, the secret ingredients in the vaccine are more effective in the presence of sugar.

3 Likes

You could be on to something there.

2 Likes

Huh. This is good considering two of the biggest co-morbidities for COVID death are diabetes and obesity.

As for the vaccine, let ‘em test it on niggers - rats’ lives are move valuable.

2 Likes

I’ve known several family members and friends who have had very bad side effects from the vaccine.

My nephew told me he he developed a 103.5 degree fever - the doctor told him “that is a good sign and means the vaccination is working.”

Who TF knows what’s in it. The government lies to us about everything and this shot is no exception.

2 Likes

If this “vaccine” does not contain pathogens from the virus it is alleged to be fighting, I wonder how fever could be an indication that the body is fighting off the pathogen.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.