Kike Professor Says White Men Should be Castrated and Fed to Pigs

Originally published at: Kike Professor Says White Men Should be Castrated and Fed to Pigs | Infostormer.com

Jews are an evil race. Think I joke? Than explain why a Jewish professor at Georgetown named Christine Fair was posting tweets saying that White men deserve to have their corpses castrated and fed to pigs.

RT:

A controversial professor at Washington D.C.’s Georgetown University has tweeted that “entitled white men” deserve to have their corpses castrated and fed to pigs. The university doesn’t seem to think there’s a problem.

Professor C. Christine Fair tweeted a link to a video of Republican Senator Lindsey Graham speaking in support of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh who has been accused of a sexual assault which allegedly took place in 1982 while he was in high school.

This bitch is a genuine nutcase. She’s the same cunt who confronted Richard Spencer at a gym and got his gym membership revoked a while back. If there’s any good news it looks as if Twitter banned her which is a bit of a shock. Generally they don’t ban people if they make hateful statements directed at Whites. But her statements were so over the top it looks as if they were forced to take action.

Some are openly wondering how such a deranged individual could be teaching courses at such a prestigious school like Georgetown.

https://twitter.com/usmchky/status/1046927211897466881

And I agree, the bitch should be fired for spreading hate filled madness and being an overall insane cunt. Of course I’m not holding my breath that Georgetown will take any action. Hating White people has become an institutionalized thing within academia.

But man, if there’s any Jew who belongs in a shower room gas chamber it would be her. If you have any questions as to why Jews have been a hated race for centuries. All you have to do is take a look at the antics of this single deranged Jewish skank.

10 Likes

that’s one malignant nasty horrible cunt right there.

9 Likes

the more i look at the thing that’s supposed to be a face, the more i think that she’s a transvestite. but gee that nose piercing is so sexy… BARF!

9 Likes

that’s one malignant nasty horrible cunt right there. Can’t say it any better than what you posted bigjim71, i just had to repeat it, i liked it so much.

5 Likes

If a white man said what this ugly kike said about Jews and niggers, he would have been fired from Georgetown the same day regardless if he had tenure or not. He would probably be arrested for making threating comments also.

The old days were so much better.

8 Likes

This really shows how jewed-up the Catholic Church is that this degenerate kike is a professor at a prestigious Catholic University.

11 Likes

Our good friendly neighbourhood nigger nazis from CHICAGO will take care of this skank bros. I don’t think the nigger will rape it before killing it judging by the looks, all we can do is hope.

3 Likes

the catholic church is a terrorist, child raping organized crime institution. yet somehow people still give them money…

3 Likes

the only hole to rape on that thing is it’s asshole…

3 Likes

It’s a male for sure, wot a sick bastrd, just cos I’TS dick got loppd off :laughing:

1 Like

And the Jews wonder why people hate them…

3 Likes

@AngryBird Paradoxically, being obnoxious and repulsive is part of the jews’ survival strategy. Normal people want to be liked and accepted by everyone, but with jews it’s the exact opposite.

4 Likes

My first reaction was is that a woman or a tranny judging by the 5 O’clock shadow. If anything this should confirm that jews see themselves as a separate race from whites despite them usually saying the opposite. It should also further confirm the insane nature of feminists, especially jewish ones.

5 Likes