Kassy Dillon Whiteknights for Jews Against Candace Owens

Originally published at: Kassy Dillon Whiteknights for Jews Against Candace Owens | Infostormer.com

Kassy Dillon a so-called “conservative” media person just went crazy defending Jews against Candace Owens on Twitter. It was an utterly sickening display from this horrible bitch.

She literally works for a Jewish website and is a total shill for Jews. Most of her Twitter feed is dedicated to supporting Jews and Israel. So based on that, I guess it isn’t a shocker to see her to do this.

She jumped into a Twitter thread started by Daily Wire co-founder Jeremy Boreing to attack Candace Owens for defending her friend Kanye West after he vowed to go Death Con 3 on the Jews.

Look at some of these posts.

If Ben fired you, it would be a Jew controlling his company, not a Jew controlling the world. Not sure why bringing that up was necessary… And it absolutely is an anti-Semitic trope.

— Kassy Dillon (@KassyDillon) October 14, 2022

By suggesting that your continued employment at DW is “disproving the notion” that Jews “control the world,” you seem to imply the inverse is also true: that termination validates the antisemitic trope.

I understand you’re sticking up for your friend, but come on, Candace.

Where did I tell you to edit your friendships? I said I understand you’re defending your friend.

I was pointing out the flawed logic of your original tweet about how a termination would validate an antisemitic trope.

I work for a Jewish News website and one of the retweets you pointed to was an article from my publication’s website.

She recently retweeted a bunch of other stuff supporting the Jews.

She retweeted an Accuracy in Media post demanding that UC Berkeley apologize to Jews for banning pro-Israel Jewish speakers from their campus.

UC Berkeley is BANNING Jewish speakers on campus in the name of progressivism.

Sign our letter to demand an apology and that they embrace tolerance of others. https://t.co/b8WEXsioqL pic.twitter.com/7n0rC87kfQ

— Accuracy In Media (@AccuracyInMedia) October 13, 2022

She retweeted this post from the Jew Jason Greenblatt supporting the Jew Ben Shapiro’s whining about Kanye West’s criticisms of the Jewish race.

.@BenShapiro makes clear, thoughtful, rational comments in this video-important watch 👇. Let’s focus on antisemites, disgusting/hateful comments of @kanyewest & very insensitive/awful comments of @RealCandaceO. @benshapiro is not who people should be attacking. https://t.co/rt0t8IUFKB

— Jason D. Greenblatt (@GreenblattJD) October 13, 2022

She also published some op-ed complaining about how people across the political spectrum have had enough of the Jews. The op-ed specifically attacked Kanye.

“Both sides will happily throw Jews under the bus in exchange for the chance to engage other (larger) political groups they’d much rather have under their increasingly valueless banner.”

Thanks to @KassyDillon and @JNS_org for publishing my latest op-ed.https://t.co/aJBes1OtSE

— Ian Haworth (@ighaworth) October 13, 2022

She’s also going to be in Israel for a month.

Heading to Israel next week! I'll be there for the next month or so.

— Kassy Dillon (@KassyDillon) October 13, 2022

Imagine going to such a level to defend Jews. I wonder if she is Jewish herself based on some of these posts.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.