Kaspa Crypto is Pumping Ahead of Major Listing

Kaspa is pumping again. The big US exchanges are buying before they list Kaspa. It’s possible that Kaspa can become a top tier crypto in 2025 or sooner. Those of you who aren’t buying crypto are going to miss an opportunity of a lifetime. In the history of mankind it’s never been so easy to make $$$ and get RICH.

1 Like

Which is the best place to buy it? it’s not supported by coinbase… https://www.coinbase.com/en-gb/price/kaspa

2 Likes

It might cool off a little because it’s really been pumping. It went down to .09xx then shot right back up.

I bought on uphold.com BUT as of now, you can’t move your Kaspa out of Uphold without converting it to another crypto first so it’s a little bit scary to have to leave it on an exchange. When Kaspa becomes a tier 1 crypto that will change though and it’s on its. way.

the other way to buy on a foreign exchange using VPN or tor browser so they don’t know that you’re from the USA. Then immediately move it to an external wallet.

You can also buy bitcoin and then swap it for Kaspa.

If you go to the official Kaspa site it will have a listing of the exchanges where you can buy.

but again: I’d wait for it to cool off but if a major US exchange lists Kaspa while you’re waiting it will skyrocket. So it’s a bit of a gamble.

I bought in at an average of .0230 and wish I had bought more but I was playing the waiting game and then it pumped. We’re never going to see .02 Kaspa again.

A meme coin has potential is Bonk and it’s a lot cheaper but will pump in the next bull-run.

1 Like