Kari Lake Comes Out Against Arizona's 1864 Abortion Ban Law

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/kari-lake-comes-out-against-arizonas-1864-abortion-ban-law/

Kari Lake has come out opposing the very great ruling by the Arizona Supreme Court that restored an abortion ban law from 1864. She says she wants a “common sense” solution.

My statement regarding today’s Arizona Supreme Court Abortion Ruling⤵️ pic.twitter.com/bNAjXd80TN

— Kari Lake (@KariLake) April 9, 2024

What is more common sense than opposing baby murder? It seems to me that the 1864 abortion ban law is very common sense.

If women don’t want to get pregnant they shouldn’t fuck niggers or whatever. Or if they choose to fuck niggers they can do so on the days where they have no chance of getting pregnant. Women can literally only get pregnant a few days every month.

This idea that abortion is some healthcare choice is bullshit. It is literal baby murder. More importantly, abortion access encourages women to be sluts and whores.

Lake is a former Democrat and a feminist. There is nothing “conservative” about her. Also her opposition to this great abortion ban law opens her up to political attacks from all angles.

This whole situation shows once again how Republicans mostly just push older Democrat politics. As soon as a real conservative policy is implemented there’s all sorts of action that happens to try and reverse it. This continues as the country plunges deeper into a dark abyss.

There really shouldn’t be anything controversial about opposing abortion. It is a satanic practice.

3 Likes

absolutely… legal abortion creates more abortions.

It was a big wake-up call for me when I realized that voting doesn’t work.

2 Likes

First of all, women should not be involved in politics. Especially women who insist on having short hair like Kari Lake.

Abortion seemed like a good idea because it promised to “empower” women, reduce juvenile delinquency, eliminate broken families and end welfare dependency. But there is always the Law of Unintended Consequences. Society is much worse off as a result of its liberal abortion laws. The same goes for its permissive attitude towards drug use, homosexuality and race-mixing. We are going to need someone like Reinhard Heydrich in charge to turn things around. But unfortunately I don’t see any great man like him ready to take control.

1 Like

Very disappointing. I wonder who’s going to be buying her senate seat. US elections are a form of legalized corruption.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.