Josh Hawley and Rand Paul TAG TEAM Mayorkas for Border Crisis and Dereliction of Duty

This creep doesn’t really give a flying fcuk because he knows he’s untouchable.

3 Likes

I wish they had tag teamed him with their fists and feet . And just walloped the hell out of this moody little twerp.
It wouldn’t be out of line. He deserves a lot worse than That.

2 Likes

Of all the scum in politics I think this creep is the one I’d most love to beat senseless …

2 Likes

This might be a little off-topic, but it IS a bit of courtroom drama that provides some of what we haven’t seen enough of lately. And that is the crooked left NOT getting their way in a court of law.
In this case, it’s the trial that DEI attorney Fani fat-ass Willis.is in hot water over and another DEI hire there is trying to pull a Willis on the court at the last secondl.
This arrogant simian that resembles a primitive man thinks that by doing the whole “I’m Black an’ Ize gonna git loud n shit cuz it always works in my favor n I’ll’ze git my way fo’ it” routine.
Much to her (its) dismay, this judge draws an actual realistic line in the sand.
She is so shocked, she keeps right on nignogging her way right into his nerves and he aint having it. Not on this day.
This video is over 10 minutes long and most of the action takes place in the first five minutes or so, before the host expounds on it for a few minutes:
I thought I’d post it here just so anyone interested can watch a DEI nigger attorney NOT getting their way for a change. And their predictable reaction to it. I was hoping she’d go ape and get locked up, but we can’t get THAT lucky.
But wouldn’t it be nice to see a Mayorkas hearing go like this against his squirmy traitorous ass? I’d pay to see it.

1 Like