Jordan Peterson Whines About Anti-Semitism

Originally published at: Jordan Peterson Whines About Anti-Semitism | Infostormer.com

Jordan Peterson went to Twitter to whine about anti-Semitism. He got quite angry after discovering that people were using (((three brackets))) to identify certain individuals and groups as being Jewish. On top of that, he blamed these anti-Semitic Twitter users for Saturday’s Pittsburgh synagogue shooting which resulted in 6,000,011 dead Jews.

At least he admitted that anti-Semitism is a fashionable thing. Other than that, the tweet itself is retarded. It’s actually quite funny that he seems to have just noticed that the (((three brackets))) were being used to identify Jews.

I still don’t understand how this deranged self-help guru became such a popular figure. Yeah, I get that he was promoted by Jews as a safe alternative to mainstream bullshit, but there’s nothing remotely appealing about his message. He’s just some boomer guy who has a moderate stance against feminism. What’s so great about that?

But the fact that Peterson is attacking highly reputable anti-Semites on Twitter is proof that he’s a fraud. He probably doesn’t even wash his penis.

2 Likes

I wonder if this dirty-penis, jew-loving, rug-merchant even stops to think before he speaks anymore? Blaming everyone else for the actions of one individual is such a Jewish response, right up there with ‘If your friend jumped off the bridge would you do it’ smh. btw. I asked for a copy of this book at my local bookstore and they said they didn’t stock it. smdh…

3 Likes

He only thinks about how he can turn a simple explanation into a long-winded discussion about absolutely nothing. That’s all his talks have ever been.

4 Likes

What’s funny is that despite all his tuchas kissing the jews are still eventually going to silence Peterson and destroy his bullshit career. When that happens I shall be standing next to him as he crawls out of the burning wreckage, pointing at him and laughing 6 million times.

4 Likes

kek
“Jordan Peterson: Biography at a Glance” at CAA.com

2 Likes

He also appears to be quite terrified of angering his jewish masters.

1 Like