John McCain's Fat Daughter Takes Political Shots at Trump

Originally published at: John McCain’s Fat Daughter Takes Political Shots at Trump | Infostormer.com

John McCain failed as a father. We know this because of how fat his daughter Meghan is. Before he died, the least he could have done was get her on a proper diet and exercise program.

Most of the country is extremely happy that the Zionist traitor John McCain is dead and in hell. However, if you turn on the Jew-run media, we see what can only be described as an alternate universe. This horrible man is being mourned as an "American hero." The amount of pomp and circumstance, much of it arranged by McCain himself, has been a sickening display.

This is the old guard political class mourning the end of an era. McCain represented a political era where the Republican and Democrat parties both represented the interests of powerful Jews. It’s an apple cart that was thrown over by Donald Trump’s election as President of the United States in 2016.

McCain was a bitter and petty man. He specifically stated that he didn’t want Trump to attend his funeral. He even refused to invite Sarah Palin despite the fact that she was his running mate in 2008. He probably blamed her for not being elected president.

It looks like his fat daughter Meghan adopted similar traits.

During her speech at her father’s funeral, she took several cheap political shots at Trump. She specifically said that “America has no need to be made great again” and bashed “cheap rhetoric.” Both statements were obviously directed at Trump. It’s no surprise that the fake Jew news media is using them in their headlines.

Before she did that, I almost for a split second had sympathy for her losing her father even if he was a horrible piece of shit. But come on, who the hell uses a funeral for political purposes?

And WTF was with her glaring at Mike Pence the other day?

The good news is that these ridiculous funeral ceremonies which have lasted the entire week are finally coming to an end.

It’s time to bury this horrible Communist traitor and move on with the important business of making America great again.

10 Likes

What a sorry excuse of a human being. This fat fuck needs to concentrate on her weight, not casting stones.

6 Likes

Let’s not forget the oil drilling son with the mongrel offspring.

7 Likes

Funerals aren’t cheap. Transporting human remains isn’t cheap. State funerals-with expenses for traffic control and redirecting,overtime for security personnel,donuts,coffee,and everything else that goes along with a yuge planned spectacle costs big moneys.

Is all of this being picked up by the estate of the deceased,or is this a taxpayer funded gig? (betcha I already know the answer)

8 Likes

She cried through most of her speech, yet she did not shed one tear.

6 Likes

She seems determined to convince herself of this “greatness” she speaks of over and over.

5 Likes

In Britain, we had an even more sickening spectacle back in 1965 - the Winston Churchill funeral. See the timetable at this link of all the events.

For example, representatives of the US, Russia and France arrived at St Paul’s Cathedral at 09:40. By 12:52, after services and processions, the RAF was carrying out a fly-past. And in an early example of Health and Safety, the government decided it wasn’t safe to include a Spitfire or a Hurricane in the fly-past.

At that point, the warmongering traitor’s body was being taken along the Thames. They should have dumped it down in a sewer for rats to gnaw at for a few hours, then pulled it up and put it in the stocks so people could throw eggs and fruit, and then chucked it onto a bonfire, with the whole thing televised and broadcast to much merriment and rejoicing.

By 15:45, evidently shown incorrectly as “16:45” in the Telegraph’s timeline, the Jew-lackey’s body was lowered into the grave at Bladon in Oxfordshire.

As for McCain, why not use his body as a tourist attraction? Put him on top of the Grand Canyon, run trips for people to watch him being knocked off each day, take daily photos of the state of the corpse, and at the end you have a series of images depicting the gradual reduction of a quisling to a little pile of smashed-up bones.

7 Likes

Did she mention how great it was when her father divorced her mom to marry a rich much younger woman? Tell us Meghan was he a real hero to you for that?

4 Likes

Don’t you Brits periodically put Sir Jeremy Bentham’s remains on display in Parliament?

1 Like

If Priscilla Piggy isn’t a coal burner I’ll eat my kippah.

1 Like

I was hoping the mascara would start running down her face, like a cheap, ginned-up whore.

I believe you’ll enjoy this excerpt from RCAF air-crew Ian Macdonald’s review of of Churchill, issued in 2017:
“…Churchill was my childhood hero for whom I was—literally, by enlisting in Air Crew—prepared to die. I now see him for what he was; a drunken, unscrupulous, corrupt, cynical, racist, immoral, dishonest, self-serving arch-traitor. Ironically, it was his nation’s would-be saviour, the much reviled Adolf Hitler, whom I was taught to hate, and who graciously offered an optimum solution which would have handed Britain not only a real victory but also would have liberated Stalin’s terrified subjects. A genuine statesman, he would have made possible a permanent Pax Germanicus-Britannicus-Americanus that would have freed the Western Democracies from rule by a cunning, parasitical, hostile, powerful Enemy Within (against whom Hitler repeatedly warned) who were (and are) a far greater threat to our freedom than ever was posed by our resurgent, friendly, compatible, cultured German kin…”

4 Likes

The severed head of Bentham is apparently “too distasteful” to exhibit much of the time, due to a “mummification mistake”. But there are plenty of online images of it.

Now there is a new exhibition to display the head, and the body is still shown at University College, London.

1 Like

that is exactly right… also, the globalist swamp-creatures are desperately worried about being outed for doing 9/11. it’s the same reason that they erected a bust of 9/11 demon, Cheney in the halls of Congress. and in this regard things are heating up.

2 Likes

The fat ass even has to wear a Fat Hat to remind people of her morbid obesity:

2 Likes

funny the liberals didn’t have a McCain love-fest when he ran for president. what has changed?

McCain cemented his bitter, petty legacy when he voted to keep Obamacare. With his passing maybe some necons will actually grow a pair and behave like republicans. in fact we have seen this already. limp-wrist, Lindsay is supporting a shake-up in the justice department after the mid-terms.

2 Likes