John McCain Whines About Walls in Final Message

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/john-mccain-whines-about-walls-in-final-message/

Apparently all the damage John McCain did to America during his life wasn’t enough. The evil Zionist asshole actually penned a farewell statement to further fuck over America. In the statement he whined about walls and other gibberish. It was basically a veiled attack on the Trump movement from the grave.

What’s interesting is how the Jewish ink pissers in the media continue portraying McCain as one of the greatest American’s ever to live. That’s only because he dutifully served the Jewish agenda throughout his life.

The people feel differently. Here’s just a small handful of the top comments under the Fox News YouTube video containing the reading of McCain’s farewell statement.

But man, you have to be a real piece of shit to pen a farewell statement like this. It was nothing more than a political attack from the grave.

At least we can have the satisfaction that this evil Zionist traitor is rotting in hell as we speak.

4 Likes

It is really nice to feel hate.

Fuck you John Mcstain. Your entire legacy is built on the lie of Vietnam.

Which was built on the kike assassination of JFK, to get the kike LBJ into office.

May your entire family, and anyone associated suffer.
I’m glad you’re dead, you dirty cunt~!!!

All officers and enlisted men take an oath to protect the constitution of the united states, FROM ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.

AND YOU FAILED~!!!

6 Likes

Now you see why he was called “songbird” by the Vietnam vets and his captors as well. The traitor sang like a canary to save his own ass.

5 Likes

C’mon, John, it’s not like The Wall is ever going to get built.

2 Likes

Rather than fly the White House flag at half mast until McCain’s burial on Sunday, I suggest a Star of David is flown at half mast. And then burn it on Sunday, to denote McCain’s fiery torment in Hell, and as a mark of contempt for Jewish supremacists and associated traitorous lackeys.

4 Likes

There’s no way Trump would ever let anybody desecrate the Israeli flag- it’s his favorite one

5 Likes

must …jew…the goyim…from …my …death-bed…
mcains%20cancer

Burn in hell ,scumbag

4 Likes

Can’t believe the msm pandering to him as if he were some kind of hero - that alone should make people aware.

McCain was nothing more than a Jew shill, working for his paymasters to destroy White America.

I’ll never forget that he was the deciding vote to keep Obamacare. Trump is quite correct to NOT slaver over him.

And, of course, there was the Forrestal incident that killed 132 men. Wonder how their families feel about McCain.

4 Likes

He is, of that you can be sure…

3 Likes

You can send your condolences to Israel!

1 Like

I wonder what else this traitor has done before he died that we’ll find out about in coming weeks. Fucking POS!

1 Like

His military records are SEALED.

Those need to be opened to stop this unwarranted slavering over McCain. It’s fucking sickening.

2 Likes

Here’s McCain giving a message to his fellow Viet-Troops LMAO:
YouTube

His fellow vets out McCain as a pos: YouTube

2 Likes