John McCain Hospitalized at Walter Reed

Originally published at: John McCain Hospitalized at Walter Reed | Infostormer.com

How the hell is John McCain still alive. Can't he just die?

John McCain the evil bastard and traitor to America has been hospitalized at Walter Reed Medical Center due to side effects from his cancer therapy. I personally hope this piece of shit dies sooner rather than later. I wish this mostly because I want to laugh at his death.

AZ Central:

Sen. John McCain has been hospitalized at Walter Reed Medical Center where he's being treated for "normal side effects of his ongoing cancer therapy," according to a statement Wednesday from his office.

McCain, who missed votes on Monday and Tuesday, will return to work in the U.S. Senate “as soon as possible,” the statement said.

His hospitalization comes amid speculation about his future, and as the House of Representatives and Senate attempt to hold final votes next week on a $1.5 trillion tax cut bill. The GOP is trying to maintain a fragile coalition, especially in the Senate, that could give President Donald Trump his first significant legislative achievement.

It was not immediately clear how long McCain would be hospitalized.

Seriously, why can’t this Zionist asshole just die? He spent his entire political career doing everything in his power to destroy the country. He voted in favor of every war to benefit Israel while doing nothing to prevent America getting flooded with third world monkeys. Most recently he sabotaged the vote to abolish Obamacare.

I’ll be greatly displeased if I wake up tomorrow morning and find out that he is still alive.

4 Likes

Songbird McCain was a traitor during Vietnam and he remains a traitor till this day. I hope he suffers a long lingering painful death.

6 Likes

Hopefully a large black creature with batlike wings and curved horns will appear at the foot of McCain’s deathbed and McCain will be screaming in terror for God to save him. That would make me laff six million times.

5 Likes

He has probably made a deal with the devil to stay alive indefinitely. On the bright side, the bargain did not involve vigorous good health.

6 Likes

Lots of karma going on: Mayor of SF dropping dead (right after Kate Steinle killer walks free), McCain struck down, Franken exposed for the pervert he is.

If there is a God, he is taking care of anti-White degenerates, perverts and subversives and favoring our cause.

5 Likes