John McCain Admits Giving Pissgate Dossier to James Comey

Originally published at: John McCain Admits Giving Pissgate Dossier to James Comey | Infostormer.com

The Zionist shitbag traitor John McCain in his dying days has admitted giving the Pissgate dossier to James Comey in late 2016.

Daily Beast:

In his new book, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) confirms that he gave a controversial dossier about President Trump to former FBI chief James Comey.

“I agreed to receive a copy of what is now referred to as ‘the dossier,’” McCain writes in the upcoming book, titled The Restless Wave, referencing information compiled by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele. “I reviewed its contents. The allegations were disturbing, but I had no idea which if any were true. I could not independently verify any of it, and so I did what any American who cares about our nation’s security should have done.”

The Daily Beast obtained an advance copy of the book, due out May 22.

McCain writes that in November, 2016, he spoke with Sir Andrew Wood, a former British diplomat, at the Halifax International Security Forum. Wood alerted him to Steele's work after which, David Kramer, Senior Director for Human Rights and Human Freedoms at the McCain Institute, traveled to London to meet with Steele. Prior to this, as The Washington Post reported, Steele had already met with American officials in Rome to discuss his findings.

McCain recounts how he put the dossier in a safe in his office and called Comey’s office to request a meeting: “I went to see him at his earliest convenience, handed him the dossier, explained how it had come into my possession.”

“I said I didn’t know what to make of it, and I trusted the FBI would examine it carefully and investigate its claims. With that, I thanked the director and left. The entire meeting had probably not lasted longer than ten minutes. I did what duty demanded I do,” McCain concludes.

Many suspected that McCain was part of this conspiracy to hoax a conspiracy against Trump. Now we know that he 100 percent was.

It’s comical that treasonous assholes like McCain and Comey claim that they did all these shady and reprehensible things because of duty and loyalty. Duty and loyalty to who? Definitely not the American people.

McCain will go down in history as one of the biggest traitors this country has ever seen. He has been a complete and total whore for Jews and Israel. His entire political career was based off of his whoring for them. At least we can take solace in the fact that he will die a bitter man.

4 Likes

Trump should pee on him.

2 Likes

McCain will go down with the worst traitors. I hear by rename the Judas goat to the McCain sheep.

I just thought of something…is McTumor going to be buried at Arlington cemetery? That really would be a disgrace. The fact that Jacqueline Onassis is buried there annoys me enough as it is.