John Bolton Says Syria Withdrawal is Conditional

Originally published at: John Bolton Says Syria Withdrawal is Conditional | Infostormer.com

So John Bolton is in Israel talking about how the American military withdrawal from Syria is conditional. He’s saying that they need Turkey to promise that they won’t kill Kurds. This is not encouraging at all.

WSJ:

The Trump administration won’t withdraw U.S. forces from northern Syria unless Turkey offers a firm commitment not to target America’s Kurdish allies, White House national-security adviser John Bolton said, underscoring the challenges in executing the president’s wishes to put an end to the military campaign.

Speaking to reporters in Jerusalem on Sunday, Mr. Bolton said President Trump’s order to withdraw U.S. troops is a “cause and effect mission” that requires certain assurances from various players in the region before it can be executed.

Mr. Bolton’s comments marked the first public acknowledgment from the White House that the safety of Kurdish allies is being considered as part of its pending withdrawal plan, but it also indicates that a quick withdrawal was unlikely given challenging regional dynamics.

“Timetables or the timing of the withdrawal occurs as a result of the fulfillment of the conditions and the establishment of the circumstances that we want to see,” he said. “It’s not the establishment of an arbitrary point for the withdrawal to take place as President Obama did in the Afghan situation...the timetable flows from the policy decisions that we need to implement.”

He said Mr. Trump has told Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan that withdrawal is pending assurances that Turkey will protect Kurdish fighters who have long provided the U.S. with solid support in the campaign against Islamic State militants, adding, “I’m going to follow what the president said.”

I honestly don't give a flying fuck what happens to the Kurds. Why is that now a condition of withdrawal from Syria? Is the United States expected to protect them indefinitely? Tribal problems between Turks and Kurds is none of our business. It is not our responsibility to protect the Kurds and especially not from Turkey which is a NATO country.

Sure, it is possible that Bolton is injecting his own politics into this but there is no justification for the American military to stay in Syria. President Trump said it best when he described Syria as being a place of sand and death.

A planned and coordinated withdrawal is fine so long as it doesn’t drag on for months upon months. But my main concern is that during this process, the Jews will hoax another gas attack and try to use that to justify dragging the American military back into the country. They already staged two fake gas attacks by filming children getting sprayed with water hoses. Both times, it was enough to get President Trump to order missile strikes against Assad.

Overall, I don’t like Bolton’s presence in the Trump administration at all. This guy is nothing but bad news.

4 Likes

There never will be a Kurdistan. Kurds are just as bad as Shia and Sunni. Let them deal with it. It’s like the joker Riddler and two-face, they’re all bad guys.

1 Like

You should know by now what Trump says and what Trump does are two different things. You don’t appoint a warmonger and chickenhawk if you plan on ending wars for Israel. Trump is weak and is owned by the Jews just like all the other past Presidents.

3 Likes

that’s because Trump doesn’t have the balls to go before the American people stating THAT THE GASSINGS ARE HOAXES and that he’s not going to let fake news dictate his foreign policy. he should have done this when Mueller sabotaged his meeting with Putin. and then he does a laughable about-face statement pretending that he misspoke. good grief… THIS is why Ann Colter has lost faith in Trump… and he keeps prattling on about building the way anyway. stop tweating and MAKE IT SO, DONALD!

3 Likes

This Bolton creature should be fired at once.

4 Likes

the cornholing bastard works for the zionist regime.

4 Likes

The Kurds are basically Israel’s mercenaries inside of Turkey, Syria and Iraq, no?

2 Likes

The fact that Bolton is National Security Adviser tells me that Trump is not in charge of the government. I don’t care about ZOG America anyway. My only loyalty is to other halfway decent Whites around the world, regardless of their nationality.

4 Likes

he’s a 9/11 psychopath.

4 Likes