John Bolton Fired as National Security Adviser

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/john-bolton-fired-as-national-security-adviser/

I was honestly a bit surprised to see this on Donald Trump’s Twitter feed today.

I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore….

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 10, 2019

….I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 10, 2019

As most of you are already aware, John Bolton was one of the mostly rabidly insane neocons from the George W. Bush era. Trump hiring this clown was ridiculous and was not in line with the MAGA agenda that everybody voted for in 2016.

All Bolton has ever wanted to do is wage war for Jews and Israel. It also appeared as if he may have played a role in sabotaging peace talks with North Korea.

It’s good to see him gone, but Trump still has other insane neocons like Mike Pompeo in his administration so I’m not sure that Bolton’s firing is going to change anything all that much.

But still, Bolton’s dismissal makes it a little less likely that we’ll wage a big war against Iran for the benefit of Israel. Of course, we don’t know who he’ll be replaced with. Let’s just hope Trump picks somebody who is not totally insane like Bolton.

7 Likes

Bolton=

7 Likes

Trump will just appoint some other Israel-worshipping Cold War-relic Boomer sack of shit - you don’t float to the top of the bowl in DC without worshipping the Israeli kikes.

5 Likes

It would be difficult to find someone worse than Bolton, although I’m sure it’s not impossible.

4 Likes

Jared kushner? That might be worse.

4 Likes

Elliot Abrams?________

3 Likes

John Bolton, one of the biggest neocon pro-Israel/ZOG in the entire administration.

He ain’t happy that is for sure

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m sure this is not the last time we will see the walrus Bolton. Now watch him sign a book deal and then go on the talk show circuit to promote it. He will probably go on “The View” with those nasty dykes and the whole audience will cheer wildly as if he is some kind of hero for getting fired by Trump.

2 Likes