Jogger acting like a jogger

7 Likes

This filthy heap of genetic waste needs to be beaten into submission. By white fists. And the old man should get to kick him in the nuts after this troglodyte gets his ass kicked.

4 Likes

How on earth this creature was hired is beyond me. I am sure this fragile elderly lady was not her only victim.

4 Likes

Gee, is this why savage 3rd world “refugees” are let into the U.S. in such great numbers - to “take care of the old people?”

This is the result of tar monsters being tolerated in White societies. Every single one of them should be evicted from White homelands by force - imagine the civility, peace and orderliness we’d have.

Good thing the family set up a nannycam to record the incidence- they must have been suspicious. There should be cameras on these places at all times. Better, don’t hire these vicious monsters to watch over elderly.

3 Likes

These places are desperate and they will even pay for a 1 semester CNA training. It’s nowhere near RN level qualification but they can hire just a few nurses and more CNAs and cut costs.

3 Likes

In Florida the sub-human Haitians are all working at nursing homes.

2 Likes

In California CNAs are hired as “home health care workers” b/c they’re cheap - there’s also a lot more privacy inside a private home - and I can only imagine the amount of theft and abuse that goes on.

4 Likes

If, and I mean IF I were to hire a nignog to take care of sone relative of mine, I would make sure they’re packing something in case of an emergency.
AND I would have cameras hidden in every room. I. Ight even find an old purse or something that I could stuff sone dog shit in just in case someone decides to go looking through purses.
The video footage of them Reachng into a handful of dookie would be priceless AND I’d post it almost immediately.
Would maybe be why I hired them in the first place. To catch them stealing something.

1 Like