Joe Biden's Brain is Mush

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/joe-bidens-brain-is-mush/

It was clear that Joe Biden was senile and suffering from significant health issues back around 2019 and 2020. He hid in his basement and barely campaigned. Those problems have only gotten progressively worse. He’s basically a walking vegetable.

Look at these two recent clips.

This is just unbelievably sad. Joe Biden can’t even walk and shake hands now. He’s totally lost. Look at these eyes. He almost falls just walking in a shop. pic.twitter.com/JKDJmBxBjl

— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) January 12, 2024

SICK, PERVERTED PREDATOR!
That’s what Joe Biden is.

Why does Jill allow this to continue after what Joe did to his own daughter, Ashley?
pic.twitter.com/P2Uvy0ocVA

— Juanita Broaddrick (@atensnut) January 12, 2024

Anybody who thinks he is running the country is a moron. He’s obviously been a puppet for Jews this entire time. He’s got over a hundred Jews around him in the White House.

From what I can tell, the Jewish Secretary of State Antony Blinken is effectively acting as the President. He was in Israel prior to all of this shit going down in Yemen. He likely formed some sort of arrangement with Bibi and agreed to do those attacks on Israel’s behalf.

![|838x613](upload://460njqr1aDCoa9mmzNGuMweCUdf.jpeg)

![|834x503](upload://bxQg4mluoVWI2LNWHMJoqYzjt9g.jpeg) ![|709x489](upload://yjgoPKbZUN6k9ZdIIzkad7eD80t.jpeg)

Foreign policy is basically being formed by him, the Jew Victoria Nuland and that faggot Jake Sullivan. They’re the ones running this shit show mess and they are not doing a very good job. These are stupid people who are in way over their heads. None of their plans have worked. They’ve only lost geopolitical power during their tenure.

There are also theories that the real Biden is dead and the Biden we see now is just an actor in a mask playing the role of a senile old man. While I don’t endorse those theories, the theories do sort of make sense. It allows the Jews to just blame all of the insane shit they’re doing on a senile old man and avoid responsibility.

No matter what you believe, it is just a terrible situation all around.

9 Likes

Overrated Jews in charge who wreck everything. They can score a 200 on an IQ test the fourth time they take it, but can’t boil water.

Whatever drugs they’re giving Biden must be pretty potent, could even be experimental, but they’re starting to wear off and it’s going to be more difficult to hide his senility. I’m not sure he’ll last through 2024.

8 Likes

I think they make a lot sense tbh Notice the change in eye color, shape. His forehead is even different as well as the chin and the ears. I think todays Joe Biden is a combo of “doubles” as well as actors masked up. These are just two examples. If one looks there are at least 4 different Joe Biden’s out there in the wild. Creepy stuff. The real JB is dead and worm eaten or in an oil drum in a land fill somewhere.

5 Likes

Biden’s brain was not the greatest even before the dementia.

9 Likes

7 Likes

It would not surprise me one bit if senile Joe was pushing up daisies he looks totally different in my opinion. I also read somewhere that Gates and his wife were killed in Africa for all the vaccine BS over there and they are body doubles. All these people are lunatics and should be sent to hell for what they have done to humanity.

3 Likes

Good pics. The real Biden is obviously dead or locked away.

The use of body doubles is an old communist trick, from Sister Lucy to Hillary, to Biden, to everyone in between.

3 Likes

If they were going to use a body double for Biden, they wouldn’t have him be senile too. No, this is the real deal pos. the question is: how long will the deep-state allow him to be their puppet? … Despite your political proclivities you don’t want a vegetable in charge of your country. BIDEN WILL NOT BE THE DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE IN 2024.

3 Likes

When you’re nothing but puppet for the jew run govt you don’t need a functioning brain. It’s not like he’s making the decisions.

1 Like

Another Biden comparison

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.