Joe Biden Tells Israel Not to Attack Israel

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/joe-biden-tells-israel-not-to-attack-israel/

Joe Biden just told Israel not to attack Israel.

BIDEN: "I made it clear to the Israelis — don't move on Haifa!"

Haifa is a major city *IN* Israel. pic.twitter.com/BdNgoDlGkM

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) April 18, 2024

I disagree with Biden’s military advice. I think the Israeli Diaper Faggots should invade and destroy Haifa.

We should be encouraging Jews to fight amongst themselves just like they do all us non-Jews.

Israel should invade Israel. I want these Jew rats tearing themselves apart.

6 Likes

I guess ol’ Shitpants Joe needs another cocktail injection of steroids, adrenochrome and amphetamines to get him through the rest of the week. What an embarrassment! But he’s going to win re-election. After that maybe they’ll decide to finally get rid of him.

3 Likes

He was probably telling them not to attack The Red Heifer—- which they already did last week.
Words and ideas do not flow freely from his mind like they used to.
Feces now flows from his mind as he oozes out misread scripts and hypocritical lies by default.

there are only three possible solutions:
#1. Revolution
#2. Secession
#3. GTFO

#1 won’t happen and neither will #2 so I’m going with #3. There is little incentive to stay in America. Let the Niggers and Liberals take it over. Fighting to save this corrupt country is a losing battle.

He could also use some Ex-Lax. He is so full of shit, he’s about ready to pop.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.