Joe Biden Says His Uncle Was Eaten by African Cannibals

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/joe-biden-says-his-uncle-was-eaten-by-african-cannibals/

On top of warning Israel not to attack Israel, Joe Biden recently told reporters about how his uncle got shot down in a plane and was eaten by African cannibals.

Biden has a new story: Uncle Bosey got shot down in a plane and was possibly eaten by African cannibals. pic.twitter.com/9cSP29GSxx

— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) April 17, 2024

That sure sounds like an unfortunate story.

I do however think it is mean spirited for old Joe to bring up this subject. Not all Africans are savages and cannibals, just a significant percentage of them. He’s going to lose the black vote by bringing up such subjects.

4 Likes

Biden’s handlers must be shitting their collective pants.

2 Likes

No worries, the Dominion voting machines will correct any angry pro-cannibal ballots.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind if a Biden motorcade was overwhelmed by cannibal immigrants they he let in here—- and that they left nothing, not even bones behind for the people to talk about.

1 Like

I just listened to the video; sounds like he said New Guinea instead of Africa, not that this matters.

1 Like

Amazing picture. Must be mating season. Hard to imagine them ever being cannibals.
Did Joe imagine this or did it really happen for once. I’d like to hear more about this. Maybe a whole 60 minutes episode. Made for TV movie. Amazon prime & netflix.

Awesome! That’s what I like to see!
Nothing better than watching them squirm! :hugs:

I wonder if they got all spun when they ate a Biden?
They may have been thinking,”This tastes like full-on Malarkey. And very much like shit, too.”

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.