Joe Biden Says He'll Develop a Disease and Resign

Originally published at: Joe Biden Says He’ll Develop a Disease and Resign | Infostormer.com

Joe Biden just said that if he disagreed with Kamala Harris he would develop a disease and resign.

Joe Biden is asked about his disagreements with Kamala Harris on certain issues:

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign." pic.twitter.com/SLcvrwaPCA

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) December 4, 2020

Yes, he appeared to be somewhat joking but is that really a joke? His mind is misfiring and he is saying things publicly based off of private conversations he’s had. He famously said during an interview before the election that he had an extensive voter fraud organization.

This man’s mind is gone. If he somehow assumes the presidency, there is no way that he would last four years. Kamala would no doubt take over the office. If Biden didn’t willfully bow out, he would be forcibly replaced. Sounds as though that all that has already been sorted out if he’s saying weird shit like this.

4 Likes

It’s sickening that he would allow that brown cunt to have any day let alone be the leader.

2 Likes

He is more than sufficiently diseased already.

I was afraid at one point that he’d replace Kamala with Nancy Peolsi before he resigned.

1 Like

Well if there isn’t an election decision by Jan 20 2021 Inauguration Day then the interim president role does go to that denture juggling drunk skeleton Crazy Nancy Pelosi.

nancy-pelosi-have-to-let-caravan-in-to-see-if-they-are-criminals

nancy-pelosi-ms-13-i-wont-let-them-remove-you-from-voter-rolls-baby

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.