Jigaboos Steal Dog, Owner Latches Onto Hood

LA is little more than a Jigaboo nightmare. This woman gets her designer dog stolen by four vicious Jigaboos then latches onto the hood of the car as they speed away. All in daylight.

3 Likes

Likely, the niggers stole the car too. Even if the windows were not nigger blacked out, traffic cameras cannot identify one nigger from another. What was this stupid bitch thinking to eat outdoors and alone in that shit hole of a land?

2 Likes

I hope the lady gets her dog back. What a beauty he is.

2 Likes

I heard the victim interviewed on a local radio show. She had the dog under the table and felt the leash being pulled, she thought the dog was trying to get out from under the table - next thing she knows, the dog is being lead away by a nigress, she was completely in shock and hysterical when she jumped on the hood of the car.

She was lucky she wasn’t killed - and as far as I know, as of today (Feb. 2nd) the dog hasn’t been recovered.

This was in a so-called “nice,” and wealthy area of Los Angeles.

2 Likes

yes, that’s why the Niggers go there. Rich liberals are no longer insulated from their own destructive politics. I don’t have much sympathy for them and none for this bitch who loves her little designer doggy. They don’t give a shit about anything and certainly don’t care about the fate of her dogs mom who’s being used as a breeding machine. I hope The Niggers start drive-by shooting them.

Oh, and notice that this dumb, rich, White-cunt let her guard down when Niggers approached because she doesn’t want to be a “racist”… “Oh, look… a nice Black lady wants to have coffee with me!..” ooops.

2 Likes