Jews Whine That Hamas Has Taken Over Columbia University

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/jews-whine-that-hamas-has-taken-over-columbia-university/

The Jews are crying about pro-Palestine protesters camping out at Columbia University and are now saying that Hamas is taking over the place.

Look at this kike professor whining about it whining about it to some other Jews.

Listen to @ShaiDavidai, professor at @Columbia, at Central Park right now, about Hamas taking over the university 👇

Please share widely. pic.twitter.com/QSlHvwp7fw

— Dr. Eli David (@DrEliDavid) April 21, 2024

The Zionist Jew Laura Loomer is also complaining that Columbia University is run by someone from Egypt. She says Moslems shouldn’t be in positions of power in the United States.

The President of Columbia University is from Egypt.

Let this be a lesson in why people from Islamic countries shouldn’t be in positions of power in the United States.

There’s something about coming from an Islamic culture that is resistant to western civilization & common…

— Laura Loomer (@LauraLoomer) April 21, 2024

I agree Loomer, but I’d say the same thing goes for Jews only 1,000 times over. Funny how you have nothing to say about that though. Seems like you are a bit biased on this topic for some reason.

Apparently the police cleared out the pro-Palestine protesters a few days back and they just came back later in bigger numbers. The police are so far not going back in a second time to remove them.

I’m 100 percent with the pro-Palestine people. They are causing big problems for the Jews and that’s all that matters.

UPDATE: Students at the Columbia Gaza Solidarity Encampment are pitching tents again.

The administration had previously threatened to raid the camp again if they set up tents. pic.twitter.com/eozY0BXurg

— Gaza Under Attack_🇵🇸 (@Palestine001_) April 21, 2024

BREAKING: Tonight at Columbia University, students continue to stand in solidarity with Palestine for the fourth night in a row.

“Free, free Palestine!”

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸pic.twitter.com/QqgcVqA3io

— sarah (@sahouraxo) April 21, 2024

“We don’t want to wait for them to teach about our genocide 20 years later when we have the means & opportunities to stop it right now,”

Palestinian-American activist Nerdeen Kiswani joins the Gaza Solidarity Encampment at Columbia University in New York after her wedding and… pic.twitter.com/Uk37cSOqpc

— Quds News Network (@QudsNen) April 21, 2024

3 Likes

This is a powerful statement but the genocide has already taken place.

2 Likes

I hope they do take over the campus completely.

2 Likes

Oh, cool. I like how this October 7th thing, an obvious set up for a far worse attack on Gaza, has somewhat backfired on Israel. That’s excellent!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.