Jews Whine After Hamas Leader Meets With Turkey's Erdogan

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/jews-whine-after-hamas-leader-meets-with-turkeys-erdogan/

Turkey’s Erdogan just met with Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh the other day.

Ismail Haniyeh, the head of the politburo of the Palestinian resistance movement Hamas met Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Istanbul. pic.twitter.com/GP29Zlmb9x

— PressTV Extra (@PresstvExtra) April 21, 2024

Türkiye’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan met with Hamas Political Bureau Chief Ismail Haniya in Istanbul, where they discussed ensuring the delivery of humanitarian aid to Palestine's Gaza pic.twitter.com/yRd3XEZH9z

— TRT World (@trtworld) April 20, 2024

The Jews are quite upset at this.

Erdogan is a terrorist, who is embracing Hamas and only inciting further violence.

Time to officially call him an Enemy of the State of Israel. pic.twitter.com/9XuwHaa8pu

— Arsen Ostrovsky 🎗️ (@Ostrov_A) April 21, 2024

Head of Hamas Ismail Haniyeh warmly welcomed by president of Turkey 🇹🇷 today 👇

Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. pic.twitter.com/2n7ZRIJEzf

— Dr. Eli David (@DrEliDavid) April 20, 2024

I have many issues with Erdogan but it is ridiculous for these Jews to call him a terrorist as they drop bombs on defenseless people in Gaza. The entire world saw what the Jews have done in Gaza. The crimes they have committed are thousands of times worse than anything Erdogan has ever done.

Erdogan could go down as a great man of history if he were to mobilize an army against Israel. The Turks obviously want him to do this. His party lost a key mayoral election largely because he’s mostly talked about opposing Israel instead of doing substantive things to oppose Israel. Only recently did he block exports going to the Zionist regime.

Either way, we can see that momentum is building against the Jews. The entire region views Israel as a cancer that needs to be eradicated. The only reason this hasn’t happened yet is because of the American military presence in the region that is defending this pariah terrorist entity. This situation won’t last forever though. The whole world knows that the American ZOG empire is in decline. They will be forced out of the region just like they’ve been forced out of Afghanistan and Niger. It’s only a matter of time.

6 Likes

“JEWS WHINE…”
That is such a common intro to USA headlines that every newspaper and tv news broadcast should just have those two words stamped at the top of each front page or tv broadcast.

1 Like

Turkey gets billion$ from NATO and Washington, so Erdogan can’t attack the kike state without risking severe economic penalties and possible military retaliation for doing so. But the power and influence of the West are in noticeable decline. Once they are neutralized the Zionist entity is doomed.

1 Like

Exactly… If Turkey is going to be a player in the war against the Jew infestation, the first thing that they must do is kick NATO out of their country but I don’t see that happening.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.