Jews Whine About Steam Game That Let's Players Fight Israeli Diaper Fags

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/jews-whine-about-steam-game-that-lets-players-fight-israeli-diaper-fags/

Steam has a videogame that allows players to fight and kill Israeli Diaper Faggots. Jews are not happy with this particular videogame and are demanding that Steam take it down.

Steam blasted for hosting video game that lets players kill ‘enemy’ IDF soldiers: ‘Boycott immediately’ https://t.co/gUdijWvqBE pic.twitter.com/zepLzDPeLD

— New York Post (@nypost) April 23, 2024

Because there’s not enough violence propagated against Jews worldwide, @Steam thought it would be a great idea to platform a game aimed at shooting Jews. pic.twitter.com/7QBj3FmRH0

— StopAntisemitism (@StopAntisemites) April 23, 2024

These Jews can fuck off with this. How many World War II videogames have come out allowing players to kill Germans? There’s literally endless numbers of those.

![|1365x808](upload://dQeDfBlhNNZudsm9wYTcbflUlVZ.jpeg)

But what are these Jews trying to say with this whining? That defending yourself from Jewish terrorism is bad? The Jews are the ones that showed up in Palestine and started committing acts of terrorism against the people there. Any violence directed against Jews in Palestine is self-defense from the violence Jews have done against the Palestinians.

If the Jews didn’t want this situation they could have setup Israel in Madagascar or any other sparsely populated place really. They decided instead to setup their Jew terror state in Palestine. They get what they get and they only have themselves to blame for this.

Either way, this is just a videogame and these kikes are getting all upset about it while they commit real atrocities and genocide. These Jews are just insufferable. They have no place being around civilized people and belong in the pits of hell.

6 Likes

excellent point… after WWII Jews made movie after movie vilifying MY PEOPLE as barbarians who deserve to be slaughtered.

2 Likes

Getting this game RFN and telling everyone I know about it!

2 Likes

Exactly right I boycotted all those games, but saw a lot of other losers playing them.

You know what movie normalized the killing of German people (with swastikas on their helmet of course), for my generation, was Indiana Jones movie, I believe it was the first one. Of course they try to get you brainwashed as young as possible. I wonder if that was Jew directed?

Another one to blame is the game series Wolfenstein.

It’s unacceptable. :rage:

3 Likes

Game sucks quite badly so I don’t know why they are worried about it. The game is worse than even Ethnic Cleansing LOL. Could play many other game and with a little bit of roleplay\imagination, have a way better time.

its a trap kitty th-4251051411

Could be. You download it then Steam reports you, and ALL your information, including your real name and home address.
(to…)

This is a known tactic of theirs to release headlines such as this once they have secured a collaborator with all your info (Steam)

don’t forget the Jew movie, “The Dirty Dozen”. They literally torture murdered thousands of Germans in that film.

1 Like

Every book, every movie, every game, etc. must have the imprimatur of the Jews.

I couldn’t stand Inglorious Bastards. Quentin Tarentino’s Jew-fantasy about a group of military thugs who take out justice on evil Jew hating Nazis.
It has some nice editing and tense moments, but I couldn’t get out of my head that (I’m pretty sure that the Germans were not committing the atrocities we are supposed to believe in going into it, so, to me, they were torturing and destroying men who were just dudes in a war, like anyone else, and didn’t really deserve what was happening to them (which happens a lot in war, but here was supposed to be fantasy that brings joy to people who might feel
Vindictive in regards to German war crimes against Jews—as if they were the Only victims of a war… and one they helped to start, at that).
I was rather uncomfortable watching that movie, and hearing the audience cheer and laugh as various Nazi soldiers got beaten to death in Jason Voorhees-like fashion,
In fact, I took it a step further and tried to see it from a Jew standpoint, to where I could understand maybe their take on the proceedings.
And it made me feel even queasier, thinking that really, only a demented psychopath could relish in this suffering (if it was a Jason or horror movie, I could understand people enjoying the gore and stuff, but these were Hollywood actors, big name actors, all kissing freshly brissed Jewish cock, acting like heroes to a people who made up the nastiest horror stories imaginable in order to make people hate a certain people, this was their idea of a just and righteous fantasy that they got to relish in seeing German soldier types getting hammered to death by the likes of Eli Roth and Brad Pitt or whatever.
The best character was the Nazi bad guy they wanted to kill the most. He won an academy award for that flick:
I’m sure glad none of the Onglorious Assturds gang won an award.
They were a bunch of self righteous and highly sadistic analbeads.
Okay, I’m trying to figure out why I just typed all that out just now.
I think you were talking about movies or something. Shit, I forgot: I got all tied up in my response and forgot what this was about in the first place.
I’ll have to re-read your initial article to be sure. Sorry about that .
That’s how sick that movie was. it was painfully violent. And I am a horror movie fan. The movie was worse than most horror flicks because it glorifies violent murders of people who were just. Being heroic and patriotic fighting on their own land for their country and was based loosely on supposed “real” events (what a total crock of bullshit. Joe Biden could have written that script and it wouldn’t be any Less true than it is:)
Or any more full of shit than it already is. Or something like that. Hahaha.
*** Oh, I just remembered. You mentioned ““the Dirty Dozen”, , which I think Inglorious Bastards is an “homage” or tribute to , if I recall.
They’re both Jewish fantasies.
Here is another Jewish fantasy:

IMG_3906

3 Likes

Tarentino is a pos… long ago he made a movie, “Reservoir Dogs” and it was just a gratuitoiusly violent pos but everyone in Hollywood loved the guy.

3 Likes