Jews Rage Over Ice Cream Stand Outside of Auschwitz

Originally published at: Jews Rage Over Ice Cream Stand Outside of Auschwitz | Infostormer.com

Jews are mad that someone has been selling ice cream outside of Auschwitz.

Auschwitz slams 'tasteless' ice cream stand set up outside 'Death Gate' https://t.co/9bvcTPwtr4

— The Jewish Chronicle (@JewishChron) May 15, 2023

An ice cream stand set up outside Auschwitz has been described as "tasteless" and "disrespectful" by managers of the historic site. pic.twitter.com/sGQ3zWCoDS

— AntisemitismWatch (@AntisemitismOrg) May 16, 2023

Hey Jews, shut the fuck up with your whining.

How many billions of dollars has your parasitical race raked in via your retarded Holocaust hoax?

You are the ones who should be apologizing. Hoaxing a genocide and profiting off of it is what is distasteful and wrong. Selling ice cream at reasonable prices is not wrong and is legitimate business activity.

5 Likes

I wouldnt be surprised if jews owned that stand. Its like their happy merchant instincts just take over. LOL

2 Likes

Sounds yummy. :icecream:

2 Likes

It would be interesting if they allowed Mexican food trucks to park in front of the buildings. Loud Mexican polka music blaring and the smell of pork carnitas in the air.

1 Like

This is for the jews who were hungry after playing on the soccer field. YouTube star Feli from Germany says in her video about WW2 all German children in every class of every grade are taught they were responsible for the holocaust. I hope someday a German leader will stand up to these kikes.

2 Likes

it’s working… I know some German speaking Germans and they’re ASHAMED about their fake gassing of the lying Jews. One woman started crying! I kept working with her though and she’s better but the childhood brainwash is strong. that’s why the jews get them when they’re young.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.