Jews Rage at Musk for Offering to Buy Twitter

Originally published at: Jews Rage at Musk for Offering to Buy Twitter | Infostormer.com

Jews are very angry at Elon Musk after making an offer to buy Twitter. Look at some of these tweets from various Jews and their allies.

I am frightened by the impact on society and politics if Elon Musk acquires Twitter. He seems to believe that on social media anything goes. For democracy to survive, we need more content moderation, not less.

— Max Boot 🇺🇦 (@MaxBoot) April 14, 2022

When I criticized Musk for worker violations at Tesla, he blocked me.

When a college student started a Twitter account to track Musk’s private plane, Musk tried to buy him off, before blocking him.

Does that sound like a "free speech absolutist" to you? https://t.co/5BU3sGv7oq

— Robert Reich (@RBReich) April 12, 2022

So looks like @elonmusk wants to do for Trump what Truth Social couldn't. The thing is, the people buying his cars are not your likely Trump voters. The possibility of a Tesla as a future purchase for me is gone. Many other great electric automotive options available.

— Fred Guttenberg (@fred_guttenberg) April 14, 2022

Elon Musk buying Twitter? What’s next, a dead-eyed fascist enabler owning Facebook and Instagram??

— Zack Bornstein (@ZackBornstein) April 14, 2022

If Elon Musk successfully purchases Twitter, it could result in World War 3 and the destruction of our planet.

— David Leavitt 🔜 PAX EAST (@David_Leavitt) April 14, 2022

All of the people cheering for Elon Musk to buy Twitter so they can say the N-word on here are going to be mighty surprised when they get canned from the companies where they work when they use the N-word on here.

— Sleeping Giants (@slpng_giants) April 14, 2022

Elon Musk buying Twitter would be a very bad thing, because he’s amoral, impulsive, arguably unstable, and clearly incapable of taking anything seriously. But this story is being falsely portrayed in a number of hyperbolically doomsday ways – which never helps the situation.

— Palmer Report (@PalmerReport) April 14, 2022

They’re having a meltdown.

The only reason why they’re reacting this way is that they know deep down that their entire view of the world is based on lies. They can’t sustain these lies on a platform that provides a free exchange of ideas.

All Musk is talking about is restoring Twitter to the way it existed around the 2015-2016 time frame. This tantrum that they’re having says about all you need to know about these people.

The fact that Musk has all these Jews riled up is reason enough to support his efforts.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.