Jews Mad Incoming GOP Congressman Lied About Being a Jew

Originally published at: Jews Mad Incoming GOP Congressman Lied About Being a Jew | Infostormer.com

Jews are angry that an incoming Republican Congressman named George Santos lied about being Jewish.

Look at this statement from the Republican Jewish Coalition.

.@RJC statement on Congressman-Elect George Santos pic.twitter.com/cPc8O56XEl

— RJC (@RJC) December 27, 2022

Santos saying that he wasn’t Jewish but Jew-ish was really funny and made the Jews get really really mad.

“I never claimed to be Jewish,” Santos said. “I said I was `Jew-ish.'”

George Santos, GOP congressman-elect, admits some lies and tries to spin others. https://t.co/ar4t5eRiHB

— Dan Diamond (@ddiamond) December 27, 2022

Imagine being George Santos’ chief of staff and helping him workshop the “Jew-ish” line

— Ben Dreyfuss (@bendreyfuss) December 27, 2022

New: George Santos admits to lying about his life— while still making excuses: “I never claimed to be Jewish. I said I was Jew-ish.” He is refusing to step down. https://t.co/GDRvLqdg4X

— No Lie with Brian Tyler Cohen (@NoLieWithBTC) December 27, 2022

From the HOW LOW CAN ONE GO Department: On George Santos’ claims that his family was Jewish and fled Nazis during WWII: “‘I never claimed to be Jewish,’ he said. ‘I am Catholic. Because I learned my maternal family had a Jewish background, I said I was “JEW-ish.”’”

— Laurence Tribe (@tribelaw) December 27, 2022

BREAKING: Congressman-elect George Santos, who lied about his background, stated Monday that he never claimed to be Jewish — and only claimed to be "Jew-ish."

But in newly unearthed campaign documents, Santos called himself “a proud American Jew.” https://t.co/OOZ2xRVTeG

— The Forward (@jdforward) December 27, 2022

Dear George Santos, As a Jewish man myself please sit down and stop talking.

You aren’t remotely Jewish or “Jew-ish”. You are Foolish though.

— Brian Krassenstein (@krassenstein) December 27, 2022

OMG, George Santos explained his lie about having family flee the Holocaust is, I kid you not, "I never said was Jewish, I said I was Jew-ish".

Just when I thought he could not get any more revolting.

What a POS.

— Howard ✡ (@HowardA_AtLaw) December 27, 2022

During the campaign, George Santos referred to himself "half Jewish" and a "Latino Jew." He did not correct Kevin McCarthy as he heralded his election as part of the largest Jewish GOP contingent in decades.

Now he says he never claimed to be Jewish but rather "Jew-ish." pic.twitter.com/inZ03OL7SJ

— Jacob Rubashkin (@JacobRubashkin) December 27, 2022

I don’t see what the problem is.

Jews do this all the time. They say they are Jewish when it suits them and then claim they are WHITE when it suits them. So why can’t a non-Jew say they’re Jewish when it suits them? Or is that only something Jews are allowed to do?

This is just total bullshit.

I couldn’t care less if he lied about being Jewish or whatever. The only thing we get from the government and pretty much every person in the government is lies, so this is a fairly minor lie in comparison.

At least this lie didn’t result in millions of people dying like other lies have. Namely the virus hoax, Iraq WMDs etc..

How can these people flip their lids over something like this while they stand behind really big lies that have hurt huge numbers of people? They have no right to lecture anybody about morality. Their endless screeching is ridiculous.

3 Likes

That’s how you troll the jews.

1 Like

But to the jews it`s alright for a man to put on makeup and wear a dress and pretend to be a woman. With niggers and jew , ya lose.

yes, look no further than their shortened names, Gold… Ruby… Stern…Frank…Franken… they do this to obfuscate that they’re JEWS.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.