Jews Kill Even More Palestinians in Gaza

Originally published at: Jews Kill Even More Palestinians in Gaza | Infostormer.com

For the eighth straight week we have seen the Jews indiscriminately gassing and shooting Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.

Meanwhile, the United States just sits there and acts like nothing is happening. It just shows that this whole concept of human rights is a fraud. Anybody who legitimately believes in human rights would demand an end to what the Jews are doing. But instead, human rights is selectively invoked. And usually it is only invoked against the enemies of the Jews. Take in point the retarded hoax videos that claimed Bashar Al-Assad was gassing babies.

Anybody who takes an objective view of what is happening can see that what the Jews are doing is evil. Israel should be wiped off the face of the planet.

3 Likes

All the kikes have to do is label those Palestinian mothers and schoolkids “Hamas” and that makes it all right to kill them. Just like it’s OK to kill Lebanese civilians by calling them “Hezbollah”.

Fortunately I am not in contact with any Christian Zionists, because if I was there would be trouble. And I need to keep a low profile until the time is right.

1 Like

Whenever I think about international conflicts I always sing Why Can’t We Be Friends in my head. Thinking back on my childhood memories and when you had a conflict with someone you were always able to resolve it over ice-cream. Then when your older you realize it isn’t that simple.

1 Like

Just like Fat Albert and the Cosby Coons, eh?

Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir… asserted, “It was not as though there was a Palestinian people in Palestine considering itself as a Palestinian people and we came and threw them out and took their country away from them. They did not exist.”

2 Likes