Jews declare war on Jeremy Corbyn

Corby would kill that fat chunk of greasy shite: satan’s-yahoo.

1 Like

Am no sure about jews creating Mandela, Am open minded on it, but Mandela did say very supportive thing towards the Palestinians, which nobody mentioned when he perished and they were all saying how great he was…

Mandela probaby viewed jews as whites that were useful to him, a black chick I know from Baltimore once told me this, “Niggers see everyone that isn’t black as white”.

thanks Richter88, I take that on board, but I think these jews are mongoloid race originally from somewhere around Europe’s far far east, not black or white, this is why they move about so easily. I’ve not met many, thankfully, but the ones I have met were complete bastards!

1 Like

They have a lot of diseases that are exclusive to their gene pool , http://washingtonjewishweek.com/26653/apbd-its-yet-another-rare-disease-affecting-ashkenazi-jews/featured-slider-post/ .

1 Like

@Richter88 that is because of all of the incest over the last 500 years

1 Like

Corbyn, who sought Israel’s demise, is an anti-Semite. Labour must kick him out

“He backed a group that called ‘to eradicate Zionism’; he’s likened Israeli policy to the Nazis’; his party can’t accept the world definition of anti-Semitism because he breaches it”