Jews declare war on Jeremy Corbyn

Jews have the knives out for Corbyn , 0.2% of the UK population are able to cause this much media hype , one commented suggested its simply because he refuses to adopt pro Israel policy.

Jewish newspapers unite in front page attack on Jeremy Corbyn over anti-Semitism claims

‘If this was the leader of any other party he’d be gone by now’

Widows of the Munich massacre victims slam Jeremy Corbyn’s 'act of maliciousness, cruelty and stupidity

‘Labour heading into ABYSS!’ Jewish leader attacks Jeremy Corbyn’s apology as ‘NOT ENOUGH’

Jewish newspapers claim Corbyn poses ‘existential threat’

3 Likes

On the one hand, we’re told that jews don’t control the press and it’s “antisemitic” to say that they do.

On the other hand, barely more than 0.2% of the UK population have so much power that if the leader of a major political party reserves the right to criticise Israeli government policy, the party’s so-called “antisemitism” ‘problem’ is headline news. Despite the leader issuing countless apologies and adopting nearly all of the Jewish (not “international”!) so-called “definition” of “antisemitism”, Jews whine about how it’s “not enough”, it’s an “existential threat”, etc…

(Max Musson did a great article about the so-called ‘international’ definition of “antisemitism”. It’s not international; it was mostly drawn up by three jews: Kenneth Stern, Rabbi Andrew “Andy” Baker and Dina Porat.)

If Whites, not jews, ran the press, no one would give a shit about whether a politician criticised some particular Middle Eastern government.

Indians are more than 2% of the UK population, but they don’t demand that British political leaders adopt a so-called “international” definition of anti-Indianism that includes any criticism of Indian government policy. Apart from India accepting British foreign aid whilst being able to afford a space program and nuclear arms, it’s hard to find many grounds to criticise its government.

That’s in total contrast to Israel, which fires at the very centre of the cross on Red Cross ambulances, at UN observer posts, and genocides its Gentile population.

More hypocrisy came from the complaints about Corbyn associating with “terrorists”. Yet Trump and other leaders worship Benjamin Netanyahu.

On the 60th anniversary of the King David Hotel bombing in 2006, Netanyahu proudly participated in a two-day seminar commemorating the bombing. Netanyahu’s father-in-law Shmuel Ben-Artzi was a member of the Irgun and the Haganah. And of course Netanyahu played a major role in directing the 9/11 false-flag terror attacks that killed 3,000 innocent people, although we’re not supposed to know that, or to say so if we do know it.

8 Likes

Great answer, regarding “Terrorists” the Jew’s created Mandela and promoted the Mandela personality cult which positioned him as some kind of Saint.

Is it possible to remove their disproportional influence in the MSM? They’re clearly worried that social media has damaged their ability to dictate narratives.

I’m not a “Corbynista” by any stretch of the imagination but it would be a shame if they succeed in destroying his leadership, his followers share his views on Isreal and the Jew Witchhunt will probably only strengthen this support?

4 Likes

It’s truly remarkable the level of control Jews have on people’s minds. I’m friends with normie conservatives, some of whom I’ve known since we were classmates in high school way back in the 80s. None of them would be considered by any means dumb, and all are more successful in life than I am. I would say that all of them are secretly woke to the race question but virtue signal about MLK and other nigger bullshit, they will laugh when I verbally bash fags and trans-freaks, but are fully on board with the Cohenservative kike worship. Very hard to get through to these guys.

I suppose where I have it over on these former classmates is that I have managed to travel and I read more than all of them combined.

3 Likes

A well know idiom comes to mind , There’s none so blind as those who will not see.

2 Likes

I have a solution. Offer the jews several choices:

(i) Leave our nations and move far enough away, such as Birobidzhan or Kazakhstan. Jew bankers would compensate the native population for taking them in, and would also have to fund a perimeter wall to protect the natives against ritual murder, terrorism, child rape, rip-off merchants, etc… By adopting a nationalist solution of allowing all racial / tribal / religious groups to thrive and enjoy autonomy in their own homelands, non-Whites would no longer have to face problems of “racism”, “antisemitism” or ‘discrimination’, and Whites would no longer be staring at the spectre of their nations being turned into cesspits with rising crime and terrorism.

(ii) Immediately halt all foreign aid to “Israel”, and start a global embargo (but not for Palestinian territories, which would be supplied with helicopter gunships, missiles, cluster bombs and white phosphorus, etc.). Rescind all “race” laws, so that the non-White population in White nations would have to stay on their best behaviour and remain loyal to the host nation, or face the consequences.

(iii) Gas chambers / quicklime / pedal-operated brain-bashing machines / vacuum chambers / steam chambers / atomic devices, and conveyor belts for delivering the non-vaporised bodies to lampshades, shrunken heads and soap manufacturing facilities.

The last option is not very practicable given Israel’s nuclear arms, and so the most likely route would be something like (ii) in the shorter term, leading to (i).

But you could not have jews in a nation and expect them to voluntarily moderate their anti-White activities. It would be like expecting cancer cells to grow more slowly.

3 Likes

The Justinian solution was ahead off its time, “pedal-operated brain-bashing machines”, only the vivid imagination of the chosen people could have even come up with something so insane.

1 Like

You shouldn’t have allowed Cromwell and Parliament to repeal Edward I’s Edict of Expulsion.

english%20civil%20war

2 Likes

The 1290 Edict of Expulsion has never been formally revoked, as confirmed in Ynetnews. So it is still valid legally, but it’s simply been disregarded ever since Cromwell let the jews back in.

Jews and the British Foreign Ministry take the view that there’s no “real need” to revoke the edict because it’s a “disregarded” law.

When someone is caught for speeding, I cannot envisage a court accepting the defense that motoring law is invalid because many people flout it and get away with it.

4 Likes

Netanyahu slams Corbyn for honoring Munich terrorists, comparing Israel to Nazis

The campaign continues…

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Scott_Endres/status/1023575137235464192

Jeremy Corbyn blasts Israeli PM saying killing children should be condemned not visiting graves after Netanyahu slammed Labour leader for attending wreath-laying at Palestinian terrorists’ burial site

Netanyahu & Corbyn face off over ‘anti-Semitism’ as Twitter erupts

The Daily Fail went crazy today in its hit job on Corbyn. The ongoing story about his links to “terrorists” covered eight of the first nine pages on the print edition. If Jews didn’t run the press, it would get about two column inches around page 27 one day, something like “Jewish lobbying group complains Jeremy Corbyn is too anti-Israel”, and then the story would be forgotten.

And if this was simply a case of the “right-wing” press attacking a Labour party leader, then you would expect the left-wing press to devote most of the front pages, day after day, to Theresa May’s praising of Jewish terrorists who murdered more than 800 British servicemen and dozens of civilians. Yet there’s not even a whimper from them.

MayJewPuppet

3 Likes

It really is a pathetic situation, accusing JC of supporting terrorism while the bandit state terrorizes the actual real semites in the region.

The Daily Kardashian is really a joke of a site, it was like a running joke with some of my twitter pals how almost every week they’d publish some ridiculous Nazi story or a story by a holohoax “survivor”.

2 Likes

BTW… May is just Cameron in a dress, just another pawn of the tribe.

2 Likes

How does that guy manage to post truthful messages like that and still have a twitter account?

With all due respect I would say it’s impossible to negotiate with the jews, especially now that they are in such lofty positions of power. In earlier times they were forced to be more deferential because they were still living in ghettos and shtetls under powerful monarchs. And the townspeople were a lot more jew wise than the soft, bloated, pathetic creatures whom the jews rule over today.

3 Likes

Corbyn’s wreath row crusade: Labour leader files complaint with regulator against right-wing media

1 Like

It seems that Jeremy still has a few Yid supporters.

The author of this blog, “Tom”, is a Jew.

2 Likes