Jews Cry About People Saying "Hitler was Right" on the Internet

Originally published at: Jews Cry About People Saying “Hitler was Right” on the Internet | Infostormer.com

Jews are very angry that people are saying that “Hitler was right” on the tubes. They just put out an ad campaign showing some boomer father angrily lecturing his son because he posted this statement on the Internet. The boomer dad challenges his son to tell Jews to their face that “Hitler was right.” The ad ends with the Jews complaining that people said “Hitler was right” 70,000 times last year.

“Hitler was right” was posted online over 70,000 times last year. So don’t look away from online hate. No matter who is sharing it. #StandUpToJewishHate #🟦 pic.twitter.com/J78cF2sN1d

— Stand Up to Jewish Hate #🟦 (@StandUp2JewHate) April 5, 2023

First off, the Jews were really stupid to make this ad campaign as it is going to result in countless edits proving that Hitler was indeed right about the Jews.

Secondly, I doubt the 70,000 number. I think that number is actually much higher.

Also notice how the father doesn’t provide any factual statements to explain why Hitler was wrong about the Jews. That’s because Hitler was absolutely right about them. Just read Mein Kampf and you will see that the problems he was dealing with in Germany with the Jews during the 1920s are the same issues we are having with the Jews in the 2020s.

The bottom line is that the world is turning against the Jews. Their American golem is collapsing and soon they’ll have no real power to defend themselves. Goofy ad campaigns like this are not going to help the Jews save themselves or their power. Things are coming to an end for them.

9 Likes

The State of Georgia almost passed an antisemitic law that criminalizes criticizing Israel or questioning the holocaust, just like in Europe. Thankfully, it died in the Senate as a few legislators actually stood up for free speech. But the sponsor of the bill promises to fight for passage next year. The small hats, in their ever victim role, keep pushing to keep the facts from emerging about their terrorist State and fiction about WW2.
Note: I have been away for quite I while, but I am proud to say that this month is my 5th year anniversary here at infostormer.

10 Likes

We see more evidence every day that Hitler was indeed right.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Hitler was right and the jews are proving it everyday by their actions by promoting LGBTXYZ, race mixing, abortion, etc. All those are jewish values.

9 Likes

it passed unanimously here in Florida. Trump did the same thing Nationally.

6 Likes

is the name: “hitler was right” banned on Twitter?

2 Likes

“My spirit will rise from the grave and the world will see I was right”

9 Likes

saying anything positive about, Hitler gets The Tribe in-your-face.

6 Likes

When Jews are unable to challenge or disprove such things as “Hitler was Right” (and even they know he was) or any questioning of the Holo-hoax - Jews seek criminalize and then harshly punish anyone who challenges their false narratives via “Hate Speech” laws. Europe and Canada are full of such laws - Jews are trying mightily to circumvent the U.S.'s First Amendment.

9 Likes

Werwolfe of the Reich. The Barnes Review most popular issue of all time, Sept/Oct 2019, still available!

5 Likes

I have that issue!!!

4 Likes

8 Likes

I’ve been a subscriber for many many years - highly recommend the Barnes Review.

3 Likes

yes, and the two GOP frontrunners BOTH gave us limited “holocaust denial laws”. it’s ILLEGAL now to criticize Jews in Florida schools and federal property. and people wonder why I hate DeSantis and Trump so…

5 Likes

5 Likes

not a Nigger in the bunch.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.