Jews Bomb Gaza as Blormf Gives Them Golan Heights

Originally published at: Jews Bomb Gaza as Blormf Gives Them Golan Heights | Infostormer.com

Just as Blormf was giving Israel the Golan Heights, the Jews decided to bomb the shit out of Gaza. This in response to a single rocket landing near Tel Aviv and wounding some Jews.

The Jews call this aggression even though the Jews are the ones who have stolen land from the Palestinians. They are merely defending themselves from Jewish occupation.

The IDF’s Twitter feed is filled with all sorts of retarded bullshit.

We have just started striking Hamas targets throughout the Gaza Strip.

— Israel Defense Forces (@IDF) March 25, 2019

Hamas' aggression continues. Hamas has just fired rockets at Israeli civilians living in towns near the Gaza Strip.

Hamas sees all of Israel as a target. pic.twitter.com/f1m1XLScJn

What do you do at your office each day? Send emails? Create spreadsheets? Make phone calls?

Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh uses his office in order to lead a brutal terrorist organization in a war of aggression against Israel.

We just destroyed his office. pic.twitter.com/26KGVlac7F

Maybe if Blormf actually defended America’s borders, I could at least deal with seeing this type of shit. But he is literally supporting Israel’s supposed right to bomb the shit out of Gaza whenever they feel like it. If Israel can do this to defend their borders, why can’t America? Why can’t we drone strike those invading caravans?

What say you President Blormf?

4 Likes

The jew cries out in pain as he blows up his own house and claims it was Hamas

3 Likes

The Orange Goon is giving Israel these bombs. without more Muslims in US politics this insanity will continue. unfortunately nuclear war for The Jews will probably happen before we can be freed of jew greed.

2 Likes

@MightyWhitey I truly believe the ONLY way forward is through a collapse. The New Zealand incident only made shit move faster. ZOG will use this to disarm the west and push the war closer. I know you are at odd with Christian faith and I pray you right yourself with god. There is only one god and his son is Jesus. I pray all whites know Jesus is the only way forward to salvation. We are meant to struggle and fight and find our way but when you ask for help you will get it. Not always the way we expect though. Ask and you shall receive.