Jews Blame Evil Orange Man Trump for Synagogue Shooting

@infostormer
“The fact that there’s been no security camera footage released is indicative of what we’ve seen with Sandy Hook and the Stoneman Douglas incidents. There was also some weird drill that occurred apparently”.

The jews will claim its for “religious” reasons that the goyim cannot see their royal dead, bloated demon carcasses.

2 Likes

you can bet your last dollar that IF there was carnage, the jews would be showing it off . they have their ‘jew-skin lampshades’ on display and you can even touch them. i have a friend who’s smart but foolish and told me that she knows the holocaust happened because she “touched the lampshade”. lol…

3 Likes

hahaha thats like saying “i saw it on tv so it must be true”!
Does anyone know what holographic matter is?
I’m sure you know project blue beam and the claim of “no airplanes on 911”…
The end game hoax of aliens coming to “save” humanity to push the one world religion, currency and to erase nationalism forever is coming.
Everything is playing out exactly as the protocols said they would, yet jew serpents STILL insist its a fake.
We need action.

Jews demand segregated cemeteries too. Imagine what the media would say if a cemetery owner denied a non-white applicant?

3 Likes

No plane theory along with directed energy weapons (DEW) used on 9/11 seem like (((schemes))).

1 Like

i don’t buy the ‘no planes’ theory. i think it’s a jew plot to discredit other true 9/11 “theories”. this way anyone who is curious about 9/11 will see that and just turn off and buy the gov lies.

1 Like