Jews Blame Evil Orange Man Trump for Synagogue Shooting

Originally published at: Jews Blame Evil Orange Man Trump for Synagogue Shooting | Infostormer.com

The Jews are literally claiming that the bad orange man in the White House is at least partially responsible for the synagogue shooting.

Here’s an article from Haaretz a leftist Israeli publication claiming that Donald Trump prepped the shooter.

The Jewess Julia Ioffe also wrote a piece in the Washington Post saying that Trump bore responsibility for the synagogue shooting.

Ioffe went off the deep end later claiming that Trump had radicalized more people than ISIS while on Jew-run CNN.

Even she realized how insane this comment was and later apologized for it.

She also posted this tweet whining about how she feels less safe as a “journalist” in America than in Russia.

As if she can’t just move to Israel if she feels uncomfortable.

These Jews are completely insane. There’s undoubtedly other examples I could cite but these two are more than enough. They are blaming Trump for the synagogue shooting even though the shooter was anti-Trump and thought that Trump was part of a Jewish globalist conspiracy.

How the hell is Trump responsible for some guy who did not support him politically and decided to shoot up a synagogue? Can you Jews get any more ridiculous? This is the type of shit that has made people hate your filthy race for thousands of years.

7 Likes

These kikes are ridiculous. I get almost speechless when I read some of the nonsense that comes out of their Christ killing filthy kike lie holes. Considering that ISIS is a Mossad/CIA construct this quote by another lying plagiarist jew is pretty fitting.
albert-einstein-anti-semitism

7 Likes

32-AM-618x409rrrr

7 Likes

I’ve said it before and I shall say it again: Drumpf and the jews deserve each other.

3b79c7b51ef7c1f07a32c7eb188eff21cb6bf3f6

5 Likes

I’m much more positive on what Trump has done so far. I don’t think the Jew media would be this negative towards him if he wasn’t being effective. And what he’s done with the economy has been good for us.

I guess what I’m saying is that I’ll take Trump populism with the pro-Israel stance over open Jewish globalism/communism that the Democrats now represent any day of the week.

3 Likes

Did the Jews blame Trump or Obama when their pets shot up churches full of gentiles? No, they are quiets as mouses, expect to say… “Don’t judge a whole race of people or a nut for the actions of one.” Now that the shoe is on the other foot, blame every white man,nationalist and even the President because Jews lives are 100 times more important than gentiles.

I hope the average person can now see through their hypocrisy, lies and their self importance. BTW, with all the cell phones out there, why haven’t we seen any dead bodies or at least bodies covered up being loaded in the ambulances? This stinks like a hoax because a active shooter drill took place two days before the “actual” event.

Another thing, the Jews are now doing to us whites (nationalists) what they claim the “Nazis” did to them in Germany. Anyone they disagree with politically will be shut down or jailed, even if it’s 100% true. Jews are the ultimate hypocrites.

7 Likes

We’ll see if it’s like the alleged Sandy Hook shooting. When that happened they released police video and photos and there wasn’t a single photo or video clip that showed dead bodies, blood or anything indicating that a massacre had taken place.

So yea, it is possible that this is a hoax, but it’s also equally possible that this guy did shoot a bunch of Jews.

In the end it doesn’t matter though because they’re going to use it shut down free speech and push gun control no matter what. And blaming Trump for whatever happened is flat out retarded.

3 Likes

You know my feelings on Trump but lets leave that aside for now. The Jews blaming Trump is only going to turn people off like the right wing and the normiecons.and it will hurt the jews in the long run. So, I say let them keep blaming him.

1 Like

Trump is going to Pittsburgh to grovel in front of (((them))) tomorrow- why didn’t he go to Parkland to console the parents of those goyim kids? That fat slob, Sarah Huckabee, made a spectacle of herself today while going on about Muh Poor Jews and Anti-kike-ism with some liberal “America Is Better Than This” pablum thrown in. Trump and his fealty to the jews disgusts me- I just can’t get past it and it prevents me from supporting the guy.

6 Likes

Well, there you have it, the jews have Trump on a short leash but we already knew that.

3 Likes

Trump will never be supported by US jews, 85% of whom self-identify as liberal, so why does he even bother?

3 Likes

Believe me, I don’t like it either, but it’s unimportant symbolic bullshit. Just like the Jerusalem embassy nonsense.

He’s just going through the motions. His actual policies and rhetoric are causing the Jews to go insane and that is what’s most important even if he gives some stupid speech at that synagogue.

2 Likes

This is from 4chan so only time will tell if it’s fact or not:
https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/191355349

I know a friend of my family who happen to know one of the members of that synagogue. That whole bris ceremony? It was being done for a couple of faggots. Yes, actual fucking faggots

4 Likes

Then he should say he has IPS (Important President Stuff) to do and just not go. I mean, hell, even Obama didn’t go to any of the “shooting sites” when he was Prez.

1 Like

Fuck the Jews! A good offense is the best defense!

3 Likes

I had expected more hysteria from the Jew controlled media. I wonder if anybody will count the hours on the 3 news stations (CNN, MSNBC, FOX) that were devoted to the synogogue killings vs the the other mass shootings. Somebody needs to point out the Jewish control of the media.

2 Likes

that’s true BUT… if the Synagogue shooting was a Sandy Hook type hoax, TRUMP WOULD KNOW. he has access to information that no one else on the planet has. hopefully after he dumps Sessions his new Attny Gen will look into the issues of conspiratorial false-flags to vilify our constitution. The FBI could EASILY out Sandy Hook as a lie with a basic investigation but The FBI was involved in the scam so first things first, DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP. unless that is done, nothing will substantially change and when Trumps’ presidency is over, we will revert right back to to a globalist takeover.

1 Like

I will remove sensitive posts insinuating not playing nice
Of Course the (((enemy))) and their nonwhite proxy militias can do and say whatever they want…
Wonder how it will all end if all we do is continue to type on the Internet?

There’s absolutely lots of weird things about the event. The fact that there’s been no security camera footage released is indicative of what we’ve seen with Sandy Hook and the Stoneman Douglas incidents. There was also some weird drill that occurred apparently.

But we’ll never know 100 percent. You could make arguments either way tbh. That’s why I focus in on what they use these events for. Rather they were faked or not is of lesser consequence.

1 Like

sur, the big problem with these false flags is that they work so it’s imperative to out them or eventually we will lose our right to speak and defend ourselves.

1 Like