Jews Amy Schumer and Emily Ratajkowski Protest Kavanaugh

Originally published at: Jews Amy Schumer and Emily Ratajkowski Protest Kavanaugh | Infostormer.com

The insanity that has been the Brett Kavanaugh nomination to the Supreme Court is continuing. Despite the vocal protests against him, it looks like there will be enough votes to confirm him tomorrow.

It is worth noting that the anti-Kavanaugh movement has been entirely Jewish in nature. The Jewish Senator Dianne Feinstein and her office played a major role in this circus we have seen. You also have groups financed by the Jew George Soros harassing Senators and terrorizing people in Washington DC.

The anti-Kavanaugh protests have been professionally planned and organized. This is a fact of that the president mentioned earlier today.

On top of this, the Jews Amy Schumer and Emily Ratajkowski were fake arrested protesting Kavanaugh. They along with a bunch of insane skanks were yelling about how womyn must be believed no matter what.

And when I say fake arrest, I say this because Schumer was caught on video asking to be arrested. This was part of a staged publicity stunt.

Schumer is not only an unfunny and fat kike bitch who stars in shitty Hollywood movies, but she is also the cousin to Senate Democrat leader Chuck Schumer.

Awhile back, she was helping Chuck push for tougher gun control laws.

Either way, this Jewish attempt to kike the goyim appears to have failed. They made a grave political miscalculation in trying to destroy Kavanaugh with unproven sexual assault allegations. I believe that they will pay a very high political price for their actions.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Makes me laugh when these swine try to play the moral high ground. One small problem: it was all bullshit.

6 Likes

Jeezum crow! those Jews aren’t happy unless they are taking something away from somebody, be it freedoms, guns, free speech, foreskins, money, happiness, you name it, they want it. It’s never enough for those rat faced sons and daughters of Abraham. Even when they have conned the hard won wealth of the land from white people with Jewish financial chicanery and legal tricks it’s still not enough. They want everything to be theirs and even when they have it all, they want more. The only thing Amy doesn’t want is a salad.

7 Likes

I accept that the ‘science’ of “psychology” is more about talking than writing, but you’d think that Dr. Ford would have kept a diary, or would have somehow noted down the date of the most ‘traumatic’ experience of her life. She doesn’t know where she was ‘assaulted’ or when it ‘happened’, only that Kavanaugh allegedly did it. And her story changes.

It’s great that Trump mocked her, but I’d have preferred it if he hadn’t called her a “very fine woman”.

Only Jews, feminists and loony liberals should be blind to the fact that Ford’s testimony has no credibility.

7 Likes

…are they not a ultra violent tribe of mongoloid far east Europeans, expelled by GengisKhan in the 4th century, converted to Jewism and now posing as decendants of Abraham, with their ‘religion’ disguised as a ‘race’ in turn disguised as a ‘religion’. Aye, a clusterfuck that they think we can’t see thru,…

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like