Jews Already Trying to Acquire Maui Land Destroyed by Fire

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/jews-already-trying-to-acquire-maui-land-destroyed-by-fire/

After an entire Maui town was destroyed by suspicious fires, there are disreputable Jewish firms and even the state’s Jewish governor who are trying to acquire the destroyed land from owners.

Maui residents have criticized investors' and developers' attempts to acquire land on the island just days after devastating wildfires. Retired real estate agent Jeff Melichar tells @DanAbrams he's not surprised that it's happening.

More: https://t.co/L8MOSgpffd #DanAbramsLive pic.twitter.com/GukvkpVFw3

— NewsNation (@NewsNation) August 17, 2023

JUST IN: Hawaii’s Democrat Governor Josh Green says that he is already actively “thinking about ways for the state to acquire that land” that was annihilated by the blaze.

Why is he trying to steal property from its rightful owners? Despicable!https://t.co/wFI9UV8YqS

— Proud Elephant 🇺🇸🦅 (@ProudElephantUS) August 15, 2023

Yesterday, this was a conspiracy theory.

Today, it’s a headline. pic.twitter.com/kyWYiDg82M

— Sal the Agorist (@SallyMayweather) August 16, 2023

This makes all the theories about the fires being started intentionally even more credible. There’s been all sorts of billionaires and other powerful people who have expensive properties in Maui and none of them were impacted by the fires. There was also a great deal of talk about turning Maui into some sort of smart city dystopia.

I have no idea if the fires were the result of a directed energy weapon or whatever, but the chances of the fires being an intentional act is very high. There seems to be a coordinated plan being put into action to acquire all of the property that was destroyed so it can be rebuilt for some other type of corrupt purpose.

The DEW theories are interesting though I will say that much.

Wouldn't be surprised if DEWs are what's being used to start all these "wild fires" lately pic.twitter.com/pK4a8pl9vN

— illuminatibot (@iluminatibot) August 15, 2023

Again? 😅 'The Simpsons' predicted the use of Directed Energy Weapons.

DEWs pic.twitter.com/WaVyANkCsM

— {Matt} $XRPatriot (@matttttt187) August 16, 2023

THIS is why the authorities aren’t letting the people of Lahaina back in to survey the damage…

Because it doesn’t look at all like wildfire damage, it looks like a bomb or DEW went off!#DEWs#Maui #MauiFires pic.twitter.com/FLIgKI3GjP

— Millennial Conservative ™️ (@Milennial_con) August 13, 2023

We Keep Asking The Question “How Much Worse Can Things Possibly Get?”

Well we’re currently at The WEF firing DEWs (Direct Energy Weapons) at locations of areas residents refuse to leave and burning children alive inside their own homes…. What’s next?#Hawaii #MauiFires #Lahaina pic.twitter.com/TrF7NcMjxi

— Wall Street Apes (@WallStreetApes) August 16, 2023

8 Likes

Jews are already kvetching about anti-Semitism in Hawaii:

Jews are ~0.5% of the population in Hawaii, yet somehow the governor and 50% of the US Senators are jews.

Jews see a perfect opportunity to turn this highly desirable area into pricey condos and high-end resorts. The fire could very well have been Jewish lightening to clear off the residents and businesses.

The Jew governor will assist with this - and take a handsome piece of land for himself.

7 Likes

Oprah Winfrey is reported to have spent 6.6 million on 870 acres in Maui.

Yes, I’m sure BlackRock owned by jews will make a killing in land developments and condos.

6 Likes

That`s what we call cohencidence.

3 Likes

These people are literal human scum.

And now there’s a hurricane headed for California.

3 Likes

The hurricane is named Hilary, LOL.

I know it’s not spelled the same but it’s still funny.

3 Likes

Hahahaha!!!

I live in Los Angeles. Bon lives near LA too. The hurricane is much ado about nothing. Like the old bitch Hillary, it’s nothing but hot air.

3 Likes

LOL thats pretty funny

1 Like

Very true. We had more rain last winter. My city’s total was 3.5 inches - my relatives in Florida and Pennsylvania were getting reports of a total apocalypse - I sent them video of the worst of the rainstorm and they couldn’t believe it - said they get much heavier, harder rain where they are and for longer periods of time.

Much ado about nothing…but I was glad to get the water for my yard…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.