Jewish Mob Attacks Peaceful Protesters

Violent, stick-wielding mob attacks peaceful protesters at UCLA last night. No police in sight. And it lasted for three hours.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1785652987076972775

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1785652987076972775

3 Likes

I saw some of it live on Fox News.
It looked, to me, like some of the angrier protesters with six pointed star flags were really just local Downtown LA negroes who were just looking for a place where they could easily get their thrash on and not have to worry about getting busted. Because cops showed up so lax and late tells me that some of these jigs and other noisy assholes were paid to be there and again police were involved, —-just like right after George (pretty boy) Floyd supposedly died by racist cop, there were videos that surfaced showing cops unloading bricks out of the trunk of their squad car and setting them up on pallets which were used an hour or so later when, amazingly, a large mob of angry blacks showed up and stole those bricks and used them to smash, loot, and burn that building down.
Squad cars were taking turns pulling in and unloading bricks while a couple of nervous guys were hiding on a hill and filming them.
That video taught me that some of law enforcement and government were involved in the whole George Floyd defund the police thing that happened in Election year 2020.
Oddly enough, that same night, “peaceful protestors”, refused police orders to disperse and stood face to face with cops and cursed and spat at them and cops did nothing. It was all a big show. At least that segment was staged. Some of the riots were real, but videos like this got other , regular old angry niggers to jump in and start their own actual protests—- which were Not peaceful .
Whenever a staged riot was on the news, it was called a “peaceful protest”, so that way, it wasn’t a lie, because that shown protest was just show biz. While other real lootings went on and those didn’t get called Peaceful protests because they weren’t peaceful at all.
Those looters were rewarded with free gibs for their dumb efforts while the fake peaceful actors were paid $$$ by government agencies or “Soros”’or whatever to play “bad guy” and give the idea to Americans that our world was falling apart before our eyes.
We are being played.
Defund the police was about jacking up crime really high so that sane people will demand more cops. Then— They’ll hire immigrants and thugs to be cops for cheaper costs. And they will be more invasive and belligerent than ever. And they’ll say “you got what you asked for” which will also be total bs. But wickedly funny to the deviant colostomy bags behind all of it.
Here is a Natural monument that surfaced in 2020 that many faithful people believe is a spiritual image of the late George Floyd who set off a black revolution that year by dying from chronic stupidity… it is a small hill, possibly volcanic underneath(??) that for whatever reason has mysterious gasses floating around it that cause a sort of mirage that does oddly resemble George floyd. Very much, I have to admit.
People still drive from hundreds of miles away to take selfies near it and leave gifts for Floyd to use in the afterlife. Stuff like Hair nets, crack pipes, 40 ounce bottles (full) of St. Ides and Old English 800 malt liquors… weed… blunts. Now& Laters… Popeyes chicken…purple drank, .etc.
And sometimes they leave stuff like
AA college degrees for Aviation and stuff like that. It is currently one of Americas most popular natural monuments.
IMG_2073

3 Likes

I have heard that it miraculously arose from the detritus of a chicken farm.

3 Likes

The Popeye’s farm, perhaps?

3 Likes

good, maybe the students are now realizing that these Jews are vile creatures that need to be holocausted for real.

3 Likes

As usual, they cry out with pain as they strike you.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Chickens probably love Floyd, too.
If they helped to make this monument extra steamy, they could very well explain the anomaly.
Sone people believe that it is the secret spot where George was buried and that his spirit manifests on the side of that hill.
They have been many Lady Guadalupe type of sightings around that area, where people think they see an Angel talking to them. One guy said that it commanded him to do a random drive bye.
When he got caught, he told the cops why he did it—-b’cuzz George Floyd’s spirit told him to—- and they let him go with a warning. They also gave him a ride home from jail. And bought him and his family a bunch of groceries at Walmart and presented him with a check from the police department for, like, $3,000.
So maybe there IZ something to all the hooplah about the George Floyd Natural Memorial Hill.
It wasn’t carved by Man, like Mt. Rushmore. It was made by the angels and maybe God, too.
I sure miss George. Don’t you?
I wasn’t so fortunate as to get a Floyd mural painted onto the side of our house.
Hahahahahah!! Sorry. I’m just in a mood to bullshit a little bit. It’s always fun picking on todays weirdos we see in the news and on Gab or Infostormer articles.
Every day there is another clown, and they are the most hateful lot of characters I have seen in this lifetime (during a single short period of time)…

IMG_2037

1 Like