Jewish ADL Demanding Tucker Carlson Be Fired

Originally published at: Jewish ADL Demanding Tucker Carlson Be Fired | Infostormer.com

The Jewish Anti-Defamation League is openly demanding that Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News for accurately describing how White people are being put in danger from a flood of non-White third world populations that have been allowed into their countries. The Jewish head of the ADL Jonathan Greenblatt is falsely claiming that this is a conspiracy theory.

.@TuckerCarlson: “replacement theory” is a white supremacist tenet that the white race is in danger by a rising tide of non-whites.

It is antisemitic, racist and toxic. It has informed the ideology of mass shooters in El Paso, Christchurch and Pittsburgh.

Tucker must go. https://t.co/FSvgNfR1KO

— Jonathan Greenblatt (@JGreenblattADL) April 9, 2021

I was not happy with Carlson’s coverage of the 2020 election fraud and haven’t really paid much attention to what he’s been saying since that time. My guess is that the management at Fox News was telling him that he can’t cross certain lines or whatever.

But if he’s being attacked by the ADL Jews, than he must be saying things that are accurate.

Tucker Carlson said nothing wrong & nobody should ever listen to the ADL. https://t.co/HJDgwUqub4

— The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 (@ColumbiaBugle) April 9, 2021

He didn’t even explicitly state it was a racial thing even though it obviously is. But that was still enough to catch ire from the Jews.

This is the video in question. To his credit, Tucker acknowledges that Americans are being replaced with immigrants, which is true, but then quickly equivocates by saying that it’s definitely not racial and actually it’s just about voting rights.
pic.twitter.com/Mc9qFkwsJO

— Nicholas J. Fuentes (@NickJFuentes) April 9, 2021

Of course replacement migration is obviously racial and Tucker probably understands that but is unwilling to say it, maybe because he would get fired if he did. I just wonder how effective it is to go halfway in and not just stop there, but then explicitly dispute the rest.

— Nicholas J. Fuentes (@NickJFuentes) April 9, 2021

I’m honestly not sure what the situation is with Carlson, but he is clearly still a voice putting out perspectives that don’t fully align with this weird totalitarian system that is forming. So because of that, it makes sense why there would be a renewed push to remove him from television.

6 Likes

Tucker Carlson Calls Out Jews for Having Double Standard on Demographic Change and Immigration

The Red Elephants

2 Likes

I hope Mr. Carlson has good security around him.

Wouldn’t want him to die in a mysterious plane crash or by suicide with two bullets to the back of his head.

1 Like

The average white American conservative suffers from Stockholm syndrome when it comes to the jews and Israel, Maybe thats about to change.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.