Jewish ADL Begins Attacking Candace Owens

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/jewish-adl-begins-attacking-candace-owens/

The Jewish Anti-Defamation League is attacking Candace Owens now. They say they are attacking her because Nick Fuentes said positive things about her.

I do not know Nick Fuentes, but you already know that. What I do know is that everyone can see what you guys are doing to me. Your pattern is well established and the world is waking up to it.
My crime is having stood up for myself against your network of smears. https://t.co/NFdTnZ5Lhm

— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) March 21, 2024

She’s recently been opposing all the insanity going on with Israel.

She also got into some sort of confrontation with that sick Jew Rabbi Shmuley Boteach.

The ADL is now coming after Candace Owens for defending herself against a satanic Jewish Rabbi who sells sex toys. This same Rabbi has been attacking her for two years but it's antisemitic for her to defend herself?

The Anti Defamation League should be sued for… Defamation pic.twitter.com/ScRl8K8sWT

— George (@BehizyTweets) March 21, 2024

The faggot Jew David Rubin says he can’t be her friend any longer because she doesn’t support Jews mass murdering babies in Gaza.

🇵🇸🇮🇱 Dave Rubin says he doesn't consider Candace Owens a friend anymore due to he stance on Palestine – Israel.

pic.twitter.com/j5JZj89Kl5

— Censored Men (@CensoredMen) March 21, 2024

Finally, here’s a clip showing her arguing with some other kike rabbi for calling Shmuley’s daughter a hag. The kike predictably ended up calling her an anti-Semite.

Rabbi calls Candace Owens an antisemite for using the term 'hag' to describe Rabbi Shmuley's daughter.

No, I am not joking. pic.twitter.com/hhBkKnGhUA

— Censored Men (@CensoredMen) March 18, 2024

That was unbearable to watch..
If you ever wondered why people hate them, here’s a prime example.

As deceptive and hypocritical as anything can be.

He misquoted Candace, smeared her and then called it antisemitism based on his own definition.#CandaceOwens pic.twitter.com/FyUQbyZB14

— Omar (@OmarrASH_) March 19, 2024

Going after Owens like this is yet another stupid move by the Jews. They gain nothing from this and are only highlighting how they routinely abuse the power they have for corrupt political purposes.

There’s also rumors that Owens is no longer affiliated with the Jew Ben Shapiro’s Daily Wire operation because of all these things. This has not yet been confirmed however. It’d be great if she went independent and just start talking shit about the Jews all the time. I’d like to see her become the female version of Jesse Lee Peterson. That’d be awesome.

5 Likes

Now would be a great time to front them off for the blazing hypocrites that they are.

1 Like

The ADL has become so arrogant and so assured of its power that it no longer bothers to conceal its true face.

2 Likes

I ca. see them now casting judgement on her for her dissent. She should really lay it on Thick and explain the situation to all the blacks.

Funny how the Anti Defamation League does the exact opposite of what its name says. They exist specifically to defame people they don’t like, especially if they are jew-wise gentiles.

I gotta hand it to the sheenies though…as much as they say they love the schvartzes they will go after 'em like a swarm of angry bees if provoked. Some colored folks are smart enough to understand this.

@ForlornHope “Who’s going to stop us, goy? You?” dis-tew-much-tew-much

1 Like

The jews are going to pay for their insistence on ethnic idolatry for its own sake. Any other group would have quickly thrown indefensible scumbags like Rabbis Shmuley and Barclay under the bus rather than circle the wagons around them simply because they are jews. They’ve chosen some of the most low IQ, vulgar, and reprehensible jews to be the lynchpins of their anti semitism racket. Go through the comment sections of any of the major articles/videos covering these recent events and they are all bloodbaths of even the most dense normies denouncing these demons and siding with Candace. Only a verminous wretch like Ben Shapiro will sympathize with these sorts of jews slandering Candace O. If they were as smart as they boast of, the jews would disown these living happy merchant meme rabbis, instead they collectively are taking on the Ls of defending a rabbi who pimps out his own daughter(and surely also has sex with her) and sells sex toys with her.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.