Jewess Laura Loomer Removed from CPAC

Originally published at: Jewess Laura Loomer Removed from CPAC | Infostormer.com

The obnoxious Jewish bitch Laura Loomer was thrown out of CPAC after she confronted CNN shill Oliver Darcy. She called Darcy a “pussy” and a “beta bitch.”

Laura Loomer confronting ⁦@oliverdarcy⁩ for reasons unclear. pic.twitter.com/KtBu9au4VR

— Alexander Nazaryan (@alexnazaryan) March 1, 2019

Laura Loomer attacking @oliverdarcy as a “pussy” and “beta bitch” pic.twitter.com/ds2QvyY6B3

— Jon Levine (@LevineJonathan) March 1, 2019

The Wrap:

CPAC has revoked the press credential of Laura Loomer, a day after the right-wing activist heckled CNN reporter Oliver Darcy in a media area for the annual conservative gathering.

On Friday, Loomer, who received media credentials for the event as a representative of “Illoominate Media,” followed Darcy into CPAC’s media center heckled him with questions about internet censorship and social media bans, according to several witnesses. Loomer believes Darcy is at least partly responsible for her being banned by Twitter.

Loomer did not return to CPAC Saturday, and CPAC representative Ian Walters told TheWrap her press pass to cover the event had been revoked.

Darcy was one of the main Jewish media people demanding that Alex Jones be banned from the Internet. So based on that alone, he does deserve to be called a “pussy” and a “beta bitch” and I can’t fault Loomer for confronting him. He is absolutely an evil piece of shit who hates freedom of speech.

But here’s the thing, Loomer herself previously conspired to have people she viewed as “Nazis” banned from the Discord chat service. So this dumb kike doesn’t actually give a fuck about free speech or anything like that. She only cares about it in the context of how these issues impact her personally.

I have not been able to find video of the actual confrontation, but if I had to guess, Loomer created such a scene in the press area that they had no choice but to throw her out. And now because of the situation, she can promote herself by claiming to be a victim.

Point blank, Loomer has always been concerned about promoting her brand by staging weird publicity stunts. In most of these stunts she whines about how she is being discriminated against because of her status as a racial Jew. This effectively deflects from the main issue which she is allegedly trying to draw attention to.

It would not surprise me if she tried to claim that CPAC is anti-Semitic because they dared to throw a racial Jew like herself out of their conference.

3 Likes

dumb broad, dumb brand

#HeckleForShekels

3 Likes

maybe Darcy slashed her tire and she was trying to get shekels out of him

4 Likes

Ha ha… I almost forgot about the tire incident. That was priceless. She should have been mocked off the Internet for all of eternity after that retarded stunt.

4 Likes

‘Loomering’ apparently means going places where nobody wants you, getting asked to leave/arrested, asking them why that is, then getting interviewed later on and talking about how you can’t pay your credit card bills

4 Likes

Nobody slashed that tire, anyway- it was dry-rotted and blew out.

4 Likes

LL helping raise awareness about tire safety

2 Likes

1st CPAC, next the US.

2 Likes

I’m more than happy to give Laura Lampshade credit for raising hell at that faggot cuckservative conference (I think she also managed to take Nick the Spic’s virginity).

4 Likes

if someone had slashed that tire they’d have been doing her a favor. that tire isn’t slashed, it’s trashed. the stupid whore has hit the curb so many times that it destroyed the sidewall.

2 Likes

exactly… the dumb bitch is a danger on the roadway. the tire is old and she rubbed the curb about 1000 too many times.

2 Likes

“honestly speechless” tells me the kike did it herself.
Honesty physically hurts the jewish mind.

2 Likes

This pic says all i need to know.
Image result for with niggers and jews you always lose

4 Likes

Man, the beak on that kike in that Sharpton pic. Bitch must have gotten plastic surgery to hide her kike nose.

3 Likes

Even Al wouldn’t want any of that

2 Likes

Look at that schnozz! :six_pointed_star::nose::smile_cat:

3 Likes

You can tell from those tires that she sure as hell can’t park a car.

2 Likes

It looks like she took that pic at an auto salvage or it is an abandoned car

2 Likes
1 Like

"If America’s men acted like Laura Loomer, our problems would be solved in about 5 minutes.

Laura Loomer has the biggest balls of them all."

Alex Jones, 3/3/2019

3 Likes