Jew Warns of Violent Memes in 2024 Election Cycle

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/jew-warns-of-violent-memes-in-2024-election-cycle/

Check out this link from Northwestern University. It contains a short article written by a Jew named Ani Feinberg highlighting a report warning about the so-called danger from violent memes in the 2024 United States election.

Notice when it was posted. It was posted on February 23rd, 2024 just days before Gab decided to severely limit the spread of memes. They started making users pay for the “privilege” of posting images and videos starting on March 1st, 2024.

It is hard to believe that this is just some sort of weird coincidence. It is reasonable to assume that these two events are correlated to one another either directly or indirectly.

Hat tip to Judge Dread for this interesting information.

6 Likes

Yep. Election season - 2020 was all about the memes and 2024 was already proving to be even MORE about the memes - they are a very powerful, quick way to spread information, especially among those who don’t read much or get their news from normies sites.

I figured Torba was threatened - the timing is just too “coincidental.”

6 Likes

@Bon I’m still mystified over Blorbo’s abrupt implementation of his stupid new paywall policy, ma’am. Did he have a nervous breakdown? Was he being threatened? Or does he just want to burn Gab to the ground and start a new grift?

1 Like

Jews are always whining about how they feel threatened by everything the goyim do or say. I guess they want us to be mute, docile slaves. Fuck them! I’m becoming more “anti semitic” with each passing day.

3 Likes

Notice how the media things that the left aren’t all that good at are somehow weapons that must be banned.
Imagine if the left were great at memes. I think that they would bombard the world with relentless memes and would rely on them to get their point across every spectrum of their agenda.
But, no. They suck at memes because they are void of a sense of humor currently . So they aim to remove this field of expression from the people who have mastered it.
I see it this way. In a similar sense of dominance, I believe that their partnership with the entire television media and magazines and all that, gives the Left huge edge in influence and basically is used to manipulate every political thing in society. They OWN the media and that is their baby.
And if they can have that; then The right can have their memes , which are actually more potent than lame woke tv shows and news, because they use minimal symbols to make a lasting impression in a single glance and don’t have to pound the message into peoples heads the way democrats always do .
The left spend countless hours brainwashing people and selling them on an idea with repeated catch phrases and shit. While a meme is simple to make and get posted and doesn’t require much explaining at all— and it completely blasts whatever idea it’s making fun of out of the water.
Thus, this kike claims that memes are dangerous. Remind him that tv is more dangerous and that the one sided view of the media is basically hate speech and lies while the memes are usually spot on honest in their assessment of the leftist ideas floating around currently.

1 Like

Threats of utter destruction - of him personally, professionally, his site and blackballing him everywhere online so he’d never be able to conduct business again. That’s what I figure happened.

Hell, Jews were able to bring Elon Musk - one of the world’s richest men - to his knees - ditto for Kanye West - both learned that wealth, and in Kanye’s case, color, was NO protection from evil Jews.

For them, Torba was a piece of cake.

I’m over on Poast now with UnCL3 - he was just asking if anyone has seen Augur Mason around. I haven’t seen Augur in years, last spoke to him around 2021.

https://poa.st/@Bon/posts/AfghxtTvOddYpQOarQ

1 Like

@Bon Well if you and Augur Mason (an account I haven’t heard from in years!) are on Poast then I too shall give it a try, ma’am. The legendary Diejewdie also has a poast account but he might not use it very much, because there aren’t any jews or normies for him to offend.

1 Like

No one has seen Augur in years.

He left DS after Anglin kept suspending him. I haven’t corresponded with him since 2021.

This is what I found out:

From Copyright:

"Augur got banned a few times, starting new accounts each time.

His last incarnation got banned from our blog (Morgoth, I believe). As Badger, who is in charge, couldn’t risk the inflammatory language in a certain comment. (Remember, we are in Airstrip One here with no 1st Amendment) I don’t want to sound like a chickens**t here but I didn’t see the offending comment so I don’t know the exact details

Anyhow, after that he dropped out of sight after that, deleted his account as far as I can tell.

I feel bad, I feel like we let him down. But he can be so full-on, made it very awkward. I hope he will arise from the ashes one day.

For me these sort of fallings-out are the most depressing part of all this. They are so often petty misunderstandings. If I lived down the road from Augur I would just be able walk round to his front door and talk about stuff and these sort of situations wouldn’t even arise."

Florida Cracker:

“He abandoned his Disqus account, after Disqus allowed hackers to destroy his reputation score, and mostly made it impossible for him to post with it. Then he went through a series of new accounts, which Disqus would randomly nuke completely. He was posting pretty regularly at Information Liberation, but I’ve been watching there, and don’t recognize anyone posting with his style. I haven’t checked Blacklisted News. He always seems to find his way back there.”

Too bad. He was truly one of the best, most intelligent, Jew-wise poster ever. Like you, absolutely fearless.

I’ll give Poast a try- it’s certainly frustrating having to start over again and again - how many incarnations of the DS commenting site has there been? Five or six?

1 Like

Boy, memes sure can be violent. They just lash out at readers and knock the crap out of their good health. Should they arrest the makers of memes, or just the memes, themselves?
I can think of thousands of niggers who are more violent than ANY meme ever created.
The only violent meme would be one that says “Kill all niggers and faggots” and didn’t have any art with the message telling people that it is a parody.
That is understandable, especially if people started killing other people because if it .
But that guy who got time for the Hillary meme—- he got robbed of his freedom and I wish sone heads would start rolling over crap like that: I hate it when the law is instilled to fuck with people who are already being made to set an example of because they make fun of the system.
This current regime is beyond corrupt and it is unbelievable that people haven’t put them in their place yet, and probably never will:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.