Jew Rat Mayorkas Uses Holohoax to Justify Open Border Policies

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/jew-rat-mayorkas-uses-holohoax-to-justify-open-border-policies/

The Jew rat Alejandro Mayorkas who has implemented total open borders as head of the Department of Homeland Security was confronted about this during a Senate hearing. He literally claimed that because he was the son of a Holohoax survivor and because Nazis allegedly killed his mother’s family that nobody can question him.

🇺🇸 America's Jewish Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas gets challenged on his open border policies.

You'll never guess what card he plays next. pic.twitter.com/U9g7YGkC5c

— Keith Woods (@KeithWoodsYT) February 3, 2024

The nerve of this Jew is really something else. His racial kin is committing a literal genocide in Gaza as we speak and he thinks he can still use this Holohoax bullshit to avoid any scrutiny.

Even if you believe whatever the hell it is he’s claiming about the Holohoax, it has nothing to do with the fact that he is letting endless subhuman garbage into America.

Try this with your current job and see how it works. Tell management that they can’t question you for doing a shitty job because your family suffered some bad things during the 1940s. They’d rightly laugh in your face because the two things have absolutely nothing to do with one another.

Editor’s Note: Additional context to this exchange can be found in this follow up story.

9 Likes

Insane that we have complete liar kikes getting paid through our tax money. Outright absolute historical lies. And yet here we are. Fuck this. It’s time they are gone from our presence forever.

8 Likes

The more you question this absurd hoax, the more obviously false it appears, and the more you see of the Jews the more apparent it becomes that they are far from the holy superior people they pretend to be.

9 Likes

The jew thinks he’s going to be impeached by MTG (joke) and the Republi-jokes so he’s playing the holohoax card as a defense.

9 Likes

Just ONCE I’d like to see a German member of congress tell one of these lying Jews. “I’M GERMAN AND MY PEOPLE ARE NOT NOR HAVE THEY EVER BEEN MONSTERS!” YOU SIR ARE AN ANTI-ARIANITE!

When you rebut these lying Jews as a German they won’t have any comeback because they’ll seem like racists and that’s exactly what their Holocaust lies are, RACISM against my people. Also, no one has ever done this so they’ll be totally unprepared for a response.

9 Likes

Every single Jew spokesman or authority figure claims to have a family member killed in the holohaux, it never ends.

8 Likes

Its amazing how many of them have survived if indeed all their family members were killed. Where did these jews come from? Spawned straight from Hell I guess. I can’t think of any other explanation as to how the global jewish population somehow increased in the 1950 census despite nearly an entire half of their population being gassed to death with insect repellent by the evil Germans.

5 Likes

The purpose - the ONLY purpose of keeping the border open is to make sure Whites become a minority in the country they created and founded.

5 Likes

What about open borders for Israel?

5 Likes

A comment I just seen on ZH…

5 Likes

This piece of ABSOLUTE SHIT is our enemy #1

the fact that he’s allowed to keep destroying America is SICKENING

#1 RAT

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.