Jew Pissgate Hoaxer Launches "Trusted" News Site Semafor

Originally published at: Jew Pissgate Hoaxer Launches “Trusted” News Site Semafor | Infostormer.com

The Jewish pissgate hoaxer Ben Smith has helped launch a news website called Semafor. It is being marketed as a “trusted” news site for snobby college educated people.

Start a publication? In this economy? These media moguls say there is enough need for something new and unique. https://t.co/ro9KDgw4gU

— Observer (@observer) October 18, 2022

They claim they are going to combat “misinformation” even though the Jew Smith has been a top Jewish misinformation spreader.

Created by former New York Times columnist and Buzzfeed editor Ben Smith and Bloomberg Media ex-CEO Justin Smith, Semafor seeks to combat news bias and misinformation by sectioning out different viewpoints in its articles. https://t.co/TVDRXnIEtw

— Observer (@observer) October 18, 2022

CNBC even had him on to promote his new site. One of the companies sponsoring him is Pfizer which ensures that the site will be promoting misinformation and not exposing misinformation.

"I think what people want is news that they know where it's coming from. Every story at the end is put together by a human being. We're going to try to put that person front and center," says Semafor Co-Founder @semaforben. "I don't think stories usually land in the middle." pic.twitter.com/ySrcuchipX

— Squawk Box (@SquawkCNBC) October 18, 2022

They have some person who looks and sounds like an Asian tranny promoting it.

Introducing Semaform. We’re redesigning the atomic unit of written news, the article. pic.twitter.com/J5ySwc0BuX

— Semafor (@semafor) October 18, 2022

Hilariously, Smith did an article for Semafor criticizing The New York Times his former employer.

I’ll never be OK with Ben Smith, the guy who published the salacious and unverifiable Steele Dossier, scolding the press for its ethical lapses. https://t.co/UYUmiaQgHK

— Seth Hettena (@seth_hettena) October 18, 2022

The format and aesthetics of the site suck.

This Jew has all sorts of resources, corporate sponsorship and a staff of 60 people, yet this is the best product he comes up with. Not only is he a liar and a bullshit artist, but he has no talent. He’s only in this position because of Jewish nepotism.

That aside, it is an embarrassment that this Jew Smith, who played a major role in destroying people’s faith in the media, is even able to launch a news website like this. Such a thing is only possible in a country and society that is dominated by Jews. In any other era, this Jew would have been banned from the field of journalism.

3 Likes

golem Learn the truth about Isreals nuclear weapons. Including proof that they have them but deny it!

2 Likes

With Jews…You win! Lolno just kidding

1 Like

I hope you enjoy this meme.

3 Likes

News Jews are desperate to control Conservative minds and they’re largely successful. The Conservies love Israel, wars for Israel and money for Israel.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.