Jew Michael Chertoff to Help Assess DHS Disinformation Board

Originally published at: Jew Michael Chertoff to Help Assess DHS Disinformation Board | Infostormer.com

The skeletor-looking kike Michael Chertoff has been selected to assess the “disinformation board” aka the Ministry of Truth. This after that crazy lunatic bitch Nina was forced out.

Chertoff was a major figure in the regime of George W. Bush back in the 2000s. He was involved in all sorts of evil shit like the Patriot Act and played a big role in the stupid security theater we see in airports.

BREAKING: The Biden Administration has announced that Michael Chertoff will lead the “Disinformation Board.”

Chertoff is a co-author of the Patriot Act and was a perpetuator of the Trump-Russia conspiracy during the 2016 election.

This man is the definition of disinformation.

— Jenny Beth Martin (@jennybethm) May 22, 2022

I have no idea what this Jew has planned, but I can assure you that it will be nothing good. I mean look at this man’s face. Does this look like someone you’d trust? Skeletor looks more trustworthy than this kike.

![|2222x2961](upload://1btQGYQqAXKyUzebzlj8BPd36Ir.jpeg)

This evil bastard was also involved in the cover up of 9/11.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.