Jew Media Mocks Alex Jones Over Sandy Hook Video Deposition

Originally published at: Jew Media Mocks Alex Jones Over Sandy Hook Video Deposition | Infostormer.com

Alex Jones is being sued by the Sandy Hook parents because he had questions about the official narrative of the Sandy Hook school shooting event and that him questioning the event has hurt their feelings. As part of this fiasco, Jones was filmed in a video deposition which was just uploaded to the Internet.

The Jew-run media is predictably using this video to paint Jones as a crazy man with psychosis simply because he had questions about what happened. Jones has said that he no longer believes the event to be a hoax and used the word “psychosis” to describe how he was trying to sort out what was really going on.

The deranged assholes over at the Huffington Post put out a short edited video of Jones to support their propaganda against him.

CNN is pushing the same angle. It is rich that they’re criticizing Jones for believing theories about Sandy Hook when there’s more logical reasons to believe Sandy Hook was staged than the Russia hoax bullshit they religiously promoted for the past two years.

There were many reasons to question the Sandy Hook incident and I don’t think anybody is crazy or insane for questioning it. In fact, out of all the mass shooting events, it is the one with the most evidence pointing it to being a hoax. For instance, the police released pictures and video to the public but did not show a single piece of visual evidence showing any blood, dead bodies etc.. There was also no video footage from security cameras showing that anything happened. The whole thing was a very strange and bizarre event.

The larger point being is that the government and the Jewish media have promoted so many hoaxes and lies that it is perfectly reasonable for people to question everything that’s being reported. We’ve been dealing with decades of dishonest bullshit. They’ve lied about Iraqis throwing babies out of incubators, Iraq having WMDs and most recently this dumb hoax about Trump colluding with Russia. There’s many more examples of this. So why wouldn’t people question these incidents?

This lawsuit against Jones is nonsense. They’re trying to set a precedent to say that you can be sued for questioning Jewish narratives. And obviously they’re trying to do this while damaging his media operation. But this is basic political speech protected under the First Amendment. The lawsuit should be thrown out. If not, than CNN, MSNBC and all the other Jewish media operations should be sued for promoting conspiracy theories like the Russia hoax.

7 Likes

Can they prove it wasn’t a hoax? leading into a bleeding heart gun grabbing op? Most are well aware of the actors used in this fiasco(just look at the footage of the guy smiling and laughing on cnn just before they went live,who the day before supposedly lost his young daughter )Jones was originally correct on this one,even though he’s doubling back from the heat.dont see any of this sticking.he’ll Probably get a slap on the wrist so (((they))) can make an example of him and few fast $$$$$$$

4 Likes

what’s weird is that they somehow got people to pose as parents of the dead kids to sue Jones. even stranger is that infowars said that “kids died” (if i remember correctly) but then said it was a hoax. so there is an inconsistency that i don’t understand. again: if i remember correctly because it was a while back… i think that Jones should say, "YES, i believed it was a hoax to vilify our 2nd amendment BECAUSE OF THESE REASONS and then show the evidence and there is a lot of it.

strange that “sandy hook families” aren’t suing THIS GUY who states in his video: “go ahead and sue me”. Sandy Hook Game Over outs it as a total hoax…

4 Likes

Yeah the Robbie Parker clip was ridiculous. He was laughing with everybody just after his daughter supposedly died and then immediately went into acting mode.

5 Likes

Yep,thank you sir thats the guy(couldn’t remember his name). what an absolute scumbag. fortunately his face hasn’t been seen since.the other sham actor i think was gene rosen.what a creepy old fuck he was.

4 Likes

i believe that this is a deep-state attack on Jones because if Sandy Hook is exposed as the hoax that it was, it will set their gun-grab back 50 years. jones is blowing it…

4 Likes

There is a picture here that is important.

2 Likes

They’ve been trying to purge this clip off of JewTube.

7 Likes

Thanks for the link sir.this is a must watch for anyone still on the fence about this sham.

2 Likes

3 Likes

It’s odd, isn’t it, that people who call Sandy Hook fake mock Congolese who don’t believe Ebola is real.

And I guess to be anally argumentative, Jones himself said he was in a psychosis so the media is just saying what he did.

2 Likes

Jones is nothing but a buffoon who should never be taken seriously. He could have used his influence to call for a serious examination or investigation of the Sandy Hoax incident, but he chose the easier option of just acting stupid instead.

5 Likes

he may not know it but he chose the harder option. outing Sandy Hook as a hoax is easy. i’d really like to see a jury see the evidence BUT we don’t know what the judge will allow. the video “sandy hook game over” proves that it was a hoax beyond a reasonable doubt. but Jones began backtracking long ago when he stated “children were killed”. it confounded many in the comments including myself. so now i have no idea what is his position…

2 Likes

What really pisses me off the most about Jones is that when all of us got banned and blacklisted post-Charlottesville, there was zero content on Infowars about tech censorship. Serves him right that only a year later the same shit happens to him.

I think his operation is in trouble. Paul Watson just quit and he’s been with him for around 20 years.

7 Likes

WOW! but Watson is a candyass. he keeps calling Soros “a white guy” and just recently encouraged everyone to give money to the victims of The Christchurch shootings. if i remember correctly he also said that kids died at sandy hook which left everyone wondering how a hoax kills kids… maybe he’s leaving infowars because he’s afraid.

but Jones had an excellent opportunity to expose the Sandy Hook BULLSHIT but to date has not.

4 Likes

i got banned long ago during one of the many chimp-outs when i said that the police should shoot rioters who were firebombing businesses. jones was clearly on the side of the savages and against the police. now he’s done a huge flip-flop.

1 Like

exactly and what grieving parents line-up and wait to be interviewed on-camera after their 5yo gets murdered? it’s all bullshit.

1 Like