Jew Jon Stewart Says Shithole US Cities is "Price of Freedom"

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/jew-jon-stewart-says-shithole-us-cities-is-price-of-freedom/

The Jew Jon Stewart aka Jon Leibowitz who I guess is back doing “The Daily Show” again just said that the United States can’t have cheap groceries and functioning infrastructure because that is the “price of freedom.” This in response to some of Tucker Carlson’s reporting from Russia.

Jon Stewart unironically tells Tucker Carlson that the reason why the US can’t have clean functioning subways or cheap grocery prices like they do in Moscow is “the literal price of freedom” pic.twitter.com/tFQorEhLPW

— HOT SPOT (@HotSpotHotSpot) February 20, 2024

Jon Stewart: "The reason we cant have clean streets and train stations like Russia is because we have freedom."

No, it's because of the diversification of America and the breakdown of law and order. America didn't always look like this. pic.twitter.com/8fPQhby85V

— Vincent James (@davincentjames) February 21, 2024

It’s such a ridiculous clip.

Just what freedom is this Jew referring to?

Unless you count perversions like child trannies and sodomy, there are no real freedoms in America. So because of this, I’d gladly give up whatever imaginary freedoms it is that this Jew says we have for cheap groceries and functioning infrastructure.

This is just such a dumb cope from this Jew. He is twisting himself into a pretzel trying to explain why Russia objectively has a better standard of living and is improving while America is rapidly declining.

He’s not going to give you a straight answer because he is part of the problem. Jews are why America has gone from being the most advanced country in the world to being a gay shithole filled with low IQ coloreds and trannies.

5 Likes

News reporter Rick Sanchez got fired just for mentioning Jon Lebowitz’s real name. The power of the jew.

2 Likes

Just as Mussolini’s great crime was making the trains run on time?

I never could understand the appeal of this gross looking scumbag. He doesn’t even write his own material, just makes funny faces and yells at the camera.

He stopped using a ton of makeup and his hideous features are now showing.

2 Likes

He’s a Jew… he doesn’t have to be appealing to be on TV.

I predict a wave of White Americans defecting to Russia.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.