Jew Jacob Wohl Condemns Ilhan Omar for Agreeing With Him

Originally published at: Jew Jacob Wohl Condemns Ilhan Omar for Agreeing With Him | Infostormer.com

The Zionist Jew Jacob Wohl just admitted that Jews have an “outsized” say in US politics and claims that they earned it.

Jews should never apologize for having an outsized say in US politics — We’ve earned it!

— Jacob Wohl (@JacobAWohl) February 12, 2019

At the same time, he is condemning Ilhan Omar for basically saying the exact same thing and demanding that she be forced out of Congress.

INCREDIBLE: We spoke and President @realDonaldTrump listened! He’s calling for Ilhan Omar to resign after my petition received nearly 50,000 signatures in one day

Thank you Mr. President!

Sign and Share the Petition here: https://t.co/sbzmWsYTkd https://t.co/QifOPNDrBI

I won’t allow the Foreign Affairs Committee to be taken over by the Jew-Hating lunatic known as Ilhan Omar

Nearly 50,000 people agree and have signed my petition

As I’ve said before: DON’T MESS WITH THE PRO-ISRAEL LOBBY 🇮🇱🇺🇸 https://t.co/Uwak6CMlqw

So Jews will try to destroy you if you agree with them that they have extraordinary influence within the American political system. The deranged mindset of these Jews is truly something to behold. They will literally attack you if you agree with them. This is obviously insane.

But Jews did not earn having an “outsized” say in American politics. It was gained through fraud. Namely through financial usury that they exploited to buy up the nation’s media. They use their control over these organizations to control the politics of the country. They didn’t earn any of this influence, they gained it through deceptive and devious methods. That’s the only reason why a group of people that represents only 2 percent of the American population has this amount of power in the country.

6 Likes

lol… it’s hypocritical but not insane. what the evil jews are transparently doing makes perfect sense. they cannot allow even a loose grasp of truth to infiltrate the minds of the goyim pawns. Trump’s very survival is up to the jews. they did 9/11 in broad daylight so they can get away with anything.
assassination is childs-play for them.

5 Likes

Call it whatever you want. It is deranged behavior that one can only find in the mind of a Jew.

9 Likes

Their hubris continues to grow and will eventually be their undoing.

7 Likes

yes…

i reread my post and i see that i worded poorly. i was laughing about how funny was your comment about this being insane and then just making a fine point about the reality.

3 Likes

If I am not mistaken, the jews, with only 2% of the US population, control over 40% of this country’s wealth.

6 Likes

Jews can’t make a logical argument against the brown inbred. It took a Muzzie cunt to bring the terrorist AIPAC question mainstream Jews have over played their hand by filling the government with Somalian jew haters…:laughing:

7 Likes

I mentioned in my previous comment that this Negress was an inbred, I was not using hyperbole…

I double checked the sources…

4 Likes

I don’t care if she had his kid as long as she pushes AIPAC and the kikeroaches to the top of the front page. Deal with the jews first and everything else will fall into place.

7 Likes

True. She is exposing the Jew. but in the meantime I will attack all niggers and these brown invaders

6 Likes

We are living in modern Weimar Germany.

3 Likes

funny, the jew media didn’t care about the culture of inbreeding among the migrants until one of them challenges the influence of jews in our government.

5 Likes

Yeah and it’s the same Jew media for decades using radio talk shows, T.V. sitcom’s and movies that portrayed and attempted to stereotype whites as being inbred. Quite the contrary, it’s the Jew and their cousin sandniggers that engage in consanguinity marriages.i.e. Cousin marriage. As much as 28.6% Jews–which the stats are skewed- and as high as 61% sandniggers.

2 Likes

Give people enough rope and eventually they’ll hang themselves, Jews are reaping what theyve sowed, ,same in Europe where the muzzies hate them.

2 Likes

The megalomaniacal Jew always has the Samson option over our heads as well. This option is an ongoing nuclear threat against the Top leaders of America and Europe and actually is a form of nuclear blackmail. These Jew bastards are that demented.

1 Like

as loony as it sounds, muslims will be the salvation of the USA because they know about The ZOG and will do everything in their power to stop it… Muslims people won’t rip-off your home when you are gone like the jigaboos and they won’t stick a gun in your face either. so the choice is Muslims, jigaboos or Jews. i’ll take the muslims…

I guess they represent the middle ground!! Jews too clever by half, cause endless trouble and nogs stupid enough to hack someone to death for $10.

1 Like