Jew Impeachment Coup Proceeds Against Orange Man

Originally published at: Jew Impeachment Coup Proceeds Against Orange Man | Infostormer.com

The duly elected President of the United States Donald J. Trump also known as the bad orange man, is being impeached over a stupid hoax. This hoax has been promoted and pushed ahead primarily by Jews. This is a simple fact and it is the only fact that you really need to know about all this gay bullshit.

It looks as if the Democrats have the votes and will be impeaching the orange man today per the order of Jews.

The orange man wrote a very reasonable letter to Nancy Pelosi about how stupid the whole thing is, prompting the Jews in the media to lose their minds.

The media is having a stroke over it, but @realDonaldTrump 6 page ltr to Nancy Pelosi is one every American should read. @realDonaldTrump was elected b/c he will fight back against "the elitist ruling class" that despises the rest of us. Thank you @POTUS https://t.co/eIq5tbKJl2

— Gov. Mike Huckabee (@GovMikeHuckabee) December 18, 2019

The Jew Wolf Blitzer was on the Jewish propaganda network CNN calling his reasonable letter, “really sick.”

It’s all so stupid and tiring. What the Jews have put the country through over the past few years with the Russia hoax, the Ukraine hoax and now this impeachment garbage is insane.

But all this is going to do is give the orange man a chance to rally more people to his side. The Senate is not going to vote to impeach him.

We need to use this retarded insanity to educate people about what happens to your country when you have Jews inside of it.

3 Likes

I am thinking a counter-suit for defamation of character. What it is is fraud and treason really. These idiots deserve to pay for putting the American people through this scam and waste of time. Then they can fade away and die penny-less for all I care.

2 Likes

Is there a bigger piece of scum on CNN than Wolf Blitzer?I doubt it and considering the rubbish on the clown news network thats some achievement.

My understanding of this whole thing is that the jewish media was too quick to celebrate. This is only a vote to move towards impeachment, not actual removal from office. There will be a trial and hopefully he will be allowed to defend himself, which will not be good for the Democrats. I would love to see everything backfire once again and too bad they couldn’t counter attack and call them out for false accusations and treason.